Jillian Michaels...

SheWolf

Cathlete
Someone just gave me the Cardio Kickboxing DVD by Jillian. I was just wondering if it is worth opening?

Linda

You can check out the clip on Collage Video. I have it on my Netflix list but it shows a very long wait. It did get good reviews on Collage.

I haven't heard reviews - or seen the video personally - but I heard that she laughs hysterically the whole time or something weird like that. I heard the workout wasn't that great - not like Cathe's.
I do love Jillian on the Biggest Loser though.

Clarissa

I was much heavier when I bought that workout and never used it but I did preview it. Jillian has nothing on Cathe and her laughing did annoy me. However, I have done the Jillian Michaels workout from her book, and I highly recommend it!It's challenging and I saw fast results with strength, cardio, endurance and stamina.

Rita

Linda
I do have this video and I feel that it does not compare at all to a cathe video. It is about 1/2 hour long and I didn't find it all that challenging. The laugh thing is a bit annoying. If you are used to doing cathe's videos , you might want something more challenging.
Melissa

Thanks, Ladies! That's kind of what I was thinking. That it probably wouldn't compare to Cathe and probably not intense enough. But I like her on the Biggest Loser, so I wanted to ask before I just passed it on.

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.