Jess Jugs

Hi There! You asked about my running in the other thread...
It is going very well! Thank you for asking. About a month ago, I offically started training for the Boston Marathon, which I am extremely excited about.

Also, the local running store asked me to be a coach for their marathon training program for The Flying Pig Marathon and that started last Saturday. We already have over 180 runners signed up for the program and we expect a lot more to join us (per history).

How about you...are you training for anything?

Hey Sarah!! I was wondering how things were going with your running! So you're going to do Boston, how awesome!! And a coach for the training program, what an honor!! My buddies ran the Flying pig a couple years ago.

I am over my running injuries (thank God!) and am back to a regular running schedule along w/ P90X and now P90X+. I'm not training for any marathons again, I think that a half will be my longest distance from now on. My longest run was 12 miles last weekend w/ my marathon training buddies (they are doing the R n R marathon in AZ this weekend). I've been doing between 8-12 miles for my long Saturday runs the last couple months and keeping my mileage between 20-25 miles. It seems to be working for me & keeping the injuries away!! I'm focusing on a couple of sprint triathlons, one in April & one in June. My buddies are trying to talk me into a half IM in September, but I think I'll wait to decide after I make it through a sprint first!! LOL

Thanks for the shout out & update!! What sort of running program are you using now?

Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.