Jari Love - Get Ripped

WantFit

Cathlete
I saw a good deal in ddd website for this dvd, less than $9 including shipping. My question to those who have this dvd is

what is your opinion compared Jari Love - Get Ripped to Cathe's and P90X? Is it worth to have?

Thanks

WantFit

"Become the change you want to see in the world. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

http://spaces.msn.com/members/WantFit/

she has preview at her site http://www.rippedworkout.ca/ from what a poster says on my videos group, its light weight high rep with floorwork for more endurance and toning over building mass or strength. i want to give it a try b/c it makes me think of power hour expcet ripped has floorwork which is usefull for my trouble spots. from the previews it looks like it would have a place in my routine.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

It's a fun little workout, but the intensity and difficulty is just not there. In no way does it even come close to comparing to Power Hour. However, I still wouldn't call it low weight, high rep... more lower weight than Cathe, and faster reps than Cathe, but not low weight like Slim Series.

I hope that wasn't too confusing. Bottom line, it's a good intermediate workout, but I wouldn't say you'd get much results from it unless you are just beginning.

"Ripped" is a fun, intermediate workout, with a charismatic and motivating instructor and rocking techno music. It's not as intense as Cathe. The style is somewhat like PH (which is based on Body Pump). It works the shoulders and triceps especially well.

Jari is coming out with some new "Ripped" workouts sometime this year that may be more advanced.

I boght it, did it tiwce and sold it. The upper body work is okay. Does not compare to Cathe's work. The lower body and ab work is almost nonexistent.

I think she has good potential as an advanced instructor, she just need to "get tougher" on us. LOL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.