jari love

bhall07

Can someone tell me what Cathe weight training videos would compare to Jari Love's videos? I have been doing her for a while and it is about to kill my joints with all the reps. I was thinking of purchasing either MM or ME..any advise would be appreicated.

Thanks-
Beth

If you use appropriate weights, Jari is a GREAT and economical choice...she's very low key (and way too thin) and warm....I can't take much in perky - except Tony in p90x+, he's sweet, but either Jari or Cathe are great choices.

As stated above, Muscle Endurance and Power Hour are high rep like Jari's workouts. However, if all the reps are killing your joints, wouldn't you rather have a workout with heavier weights and fewer reps? If that's the case, I'd recommend Muscle Max.

Diane

I have JL's Slim & Lean Get Ripped and her Get Ripped to the Core and I don't think any of Cathe's wt work comes close to Jari Love's in terms of reps. (In SLGR, Jari does what--95 lunges per leg PLUS dozens of pulses?) Cathe uses heavier wts than Jari and the rep counts are lower in MM and ME. (I don't have PH so can't comment on that one)

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I was wondering about that because I am leaning more towards MM but I have to get a lot of definition and lean muscle. Will that DVD work for me?

I love Jari Love when I'm wanting endurance. Cathe's Muscle endurance is similar. I think it is also good to have a change of pace. I would recomend Cathe's Muscle Max or the Gym styles for more strength.

Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.