IT'S FRIDAY...QUESTIONS ANYONE?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I'll be on the forums for the next hour (taking a break from editing)....do you have any questions or comments for me? All questions welcome whether they relate to XTRAIN or not :D

Cathe,

Will you do a rotation with us once the dvd's are done and a rotation is created - as with STS?

BTW, thank you for doing what you do and doing it so well. You seem to put a lot of thought, energy, and heart into your work and we truly appreciate it.

Murphy

Thanks for all your hard work! Looking forward to the new series.

An unrelated question: any hope of a Road Trip soon?

Take care of yourself and don't work too hard!

Hello again! A general question: last night after the Hiit Section in To the Max, my stomach suddenly started cramping up and I felt nauseated. Could it be this was caused by my having had a salad for dinner? I think I heard somewhere that if you eat veggies before a workout that they may cause an upset stomach? I ask because I never experienced this type of pain before and it was quite severe. It went away after 5+ minutes of rest.

New Xtrain

Hi Cathe

When do you think the Xtrain will be shipped? I have been doing STS and love it but we are on our 3rd round with it and I am looking forward to the new program!

Hi, Cathe!
No questions. Just want to say you have changed my life and I can't wait for the new series! Thank you, love you, bye! Oh, and have a great weekend!

general questions

It seems like the current strategy employed by most of the professional fitness people is HIIT, strength training and minimal additional cardio (coupled with diet).

I have been doing HIIT and am in mesocycle 3 of the STS program - love it! Where would you recommend going from here?

Do you have diet recommendations?

Thank you.

I just wanted to say thank you Cathe for making a program that has such tremendous flexibility. In the winter I am required to modify my workout schedule, so shorter, intense workouts that will deliver results is like a dream come true for me!

My question is about Hard Strikes. I was told you need to be "trained" to use the gloves + bag, as injuries are very likely. I would like to invest in the equipment, since I LOVED MMA Boxing. Your advice?

Thanks again for making Xtrain! I'm super duper Xcited!

Natasha

Thanks Murphy....yes I will be putting a few rotations out. Not sure if I'll be able to do one with you at that time but if it works out with my schedule I sure will and then we will fire up Cathe TV and discuss our results just like we did with STS.

Cathe,

Will you do a rotation with us once the dvd's are done and a rotation is created - as with STS?

BTW, thank you for doing what you do and doing it so well. You seem to put a lot of thought, energy, and heart into your work and we truly appreciate it.

Murphy

Hi Everyone! I'll be on the forums for the next hour (taking a break from editing)....do you have any questions or comments for me? All questions welcome whether they relate to XTRAIN or not :D

Hi Cathe,

I was wondering if there is going to be a rotation that combines XTRAIN with STS or are they going to remain two seperate entities (albeit in the same family) for the time being?

Hi Laura...

I'm not too sure about a destination roadtrip at this time but we will definitely have our Glassboro Road Trip every year in the summer. Thanks for asking!
Thanks for all your hard work! Looking forward to the new series.

An unrelated question: any hope of a Road Trip soon?

Take care of yourself and don't work too hard!

Hi Sherry! Not sure if it was related specifically to veggies itself (as I have eaten veggies before workouts with no issues), but it could be that you weren't digested enough yet and then the exercise demands of TTM caused you to cramp. Another thing is that TTM has that one section where you go anaerobic for a brief period. If you are not used to training like that you can get a little nauseous during that brief period. This feeling usually only happens during the first or second attempt at the workout since your body isn't used to the extreme level of training but it adjusts after that. You can always modify if you don't want to push to that level too. Your results will still be strong. Good Luck!

Hello again! A general question: last night after the Hiit Section in To the Max, my stomach suddenly started cramping up and I felt nauseated. Could it be this was caused by my having had a salad for dinner? I think I heard somewhere that if you eat veggies before a workout that they may cause an upset stomach? I ask because I never experienced this type of pain before and it was quite severe. It went away after 5+ minutes of rest.

just popping in to say "hi" and thanks for making some low impact workouts in xtrain. Can't wait to get them!!

Hi Terri...I recommend XTRAIN and the Paleo diet.

It seems like the current strategy employed by most of the professional fitness people is HIIT, strength training and minimal additional cardio (coupled with diet).

I have been doing HIIT and am in mesocycle 3 of the STS program - love it! Where would you recommend going from here?

Do you have diet recommendations?

Thank you.

I have several questions. I never did STS so I'm clueless as to how a program like this is structured. If you choose to do the 90 day program, are the workouts structured for you, telling you what to do on each day? Is this program more weight lifting intensive or cardio intensive? I am getting great results right now scaling down my cardio and adding more weight training (two upper/two lower per week, lower rep count, heavier weights) I am hoping this program is similar to that. Can you give me an idea of how STS and Xtrain differ as far as what results they deliver?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.