itread was great

teach4s

Cathlete
Thanks to you all I used a coupon code to download the itrain outdoor 60 minute run. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it, but I LOVED it! I ran 6 1/4 miles and totally enjoyed the whole experience. I burned off 650 calories and it was just really motivating. I've been a runner for over 20 years and this was such a cool experience.
Thank you all so much for your great advice on so many things.

I have been doing Barry's Boot camp thanks to you all and am feeling dramatic changes in my body.

I feel like "little Grasshopper" and you are my leaders in the path to wisdom:)!
Laura

Hi Laura,

Glad you liked the I-Tread. Now you have to sign up and download some more! That is how they "get you" when they issue those free promos..}( I had 3 free promos, and thought, "oh that will be enough, I don;t need to sign up".. and now I have about 12 different ones!

Deb

I have noticed that by doing the iTreads that my speed has increased alot. I really love them. Glad you enjoyed them too.
LD

Oh, yeah, Laura.....they've got you NOW! lol Deb's right....you'll want more and more. I purchased the Resolution Package (3 per month for a whole YEAR) and still want more each month! LOL

As for speed.....I agree with LD. I've been doing iTread 19 and 13...both 30 minute SPRINT workouts, and I ran a Personal Best at my TDay 5K Thursday of 23:55!!!!!!!!!!!!! These workouts ROCK!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.