Introduction

cknk

Cathlete
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I used to be a member years ago. Things happened in my life and I haven't been on in a very long time. I am back though and wanted to rejoin the forum. My name is Carla. I have one son who is 12 and have been married for 13 years. I work at a psychologists office and am going to school for my AS Degree. I love fitness and eating healthy. I have been bad over the Christmas holiday. I am ready to get my bod bikini ready though! Look forward to getting to know you all!:)

Hi Carla! Welcome to the Cathe forum! Everyone is great and you will get a lot of helpful advice.
Good luck with the bikini body - I am working on mine too - especially the lower half!

Clarissa

Welcome back Carla! I too just introduced myself and was glad to see your post. Good luck with the workouts, I'm sure Cathe will whip all of us into great shape for the New Year!!

Stacey

Hi! Thanks again for the warm welcome! I hope this will finally help me get back into things. I am really tired of starting over. KWIM? I just want that something to click again. I hope whatever I lost, I can find it real soon! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.