Innerthigs

If your inner thighs are flabby as you say, then that's fat. Fat cannot be shaped. The underlying muscle can be shaped, but for flab that looks ugly, focus on diet and your cardio to shed pounds. You've asked in some other threads about dropping fat and gotten some really good advice. If I recall correctly you mentioned that your body fat was around 25% and that you were really trying to get it down. How is that going? For many of us, the fat that hangs around the butt and thigh area is one of the most stubborn areas and the last to go. So if you've made those adjustments as you try to reduce overall bf%, I would say just keep going and stay consistent. You'll get there!:D

If your inner thighs are flabby as you say, then that's fat. Fat cannot be shaped. The underlying muscle can be shaped, but for flab that looks ugly, focus on diet and your cardio to shed pounds. You've asked in some other threads about dropping fat and gotten some really good advice. If I recall correctly you mentioned that your body fat was around 25% and that you were really trying to get it down. How is that going? For many of us, the fat that hangs around the butt and thigh area is one of the most stubborn areas and the last to go. So if you've made those adjustments as you try to reduce overall bf%, I would say just keep going and stay consistent. You'll get there!:D

Thank you yes I'm doing high protein, fruit, vegetables,less carb, I hope the help, my upper body I love it my butt looks good is my innerthigs and waist but yes I planning to lose more weight, I love intense cardio but with my back problem I can't do it, I'm in the 6 week of XTrain now.

Over at videofitness many are talking about the Dream Body Fusion Fitness series being effective in helping to tone this area.

Try spinning, if this is something that you have access to. Spinning targets all muscles in the lower body and burns mega calories and fat. :D

Ditto on the Spinning. It's high intensity, low impact cardio and homes right in on those legs. (need to do some this weekend myself!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.