Imafitnessfreak?

laura35

Cathlete
sarah,

sounds like you are doing great! I dont know how you run so fast. any suggestions on a plan for training on half marathons? I am considering doing another one. Last schedule I followed worked well but was wondering what training schedules you go by. As far as the low heart rate training, have you noticed anything different as far as how your body looks? I know before you noticed your legs looking better. Of course you got a rock in shape anyway, dont know how it could get any better! my backside needs a major makeover as this is my trouble spots. hams right under the butt and sides of thighs. cant get rid of the dreaded cellulite in those areas, otherwise things are looking good. the holiday has totally ruined my eating so I plan on getting back in gear with that next week. I am slowly seeing more definiton in the arms, but it is really slow but I am hoping with this LHR training that I will eventually get faster with my races and also slim the lower body down. I have noticed that I can eat more and maintain the same weight since doing this. but I keep telling myself, think what you might see if you at better. so that is what aI plan on doing. thanks!

Why wait until next week to get your eating back on track? Why not this minute? You could even make a compromise....deviate but vow **no sugar**.

My husband does hours and hours of research on distance training. He helps compose my training plans and teaches me everything. I'd love to help you compose a plan. I know you have asthma (or some other cardio issue).

E-mail me! Do you have my address? If not, can you give me yours?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.