I'm a sick puppy

Tess_ATL

Cathlete
It's a disease I tell you. I'm obsessing about STS. I want it so bad!! I really thought I'd be able to get it but with my unexpected vet bill, the timing is just no good. *Sigh* Sooo...I am taking a hard look at my collection and have decided to sell the workouts I don't use often. I just posted them on yayas swap. Such hard choices we Cathe fans have to make! I feel like I'm selling a piece of my soul. STS will be worth it right??? x(

Tess, I was worried when I read your topic. Glad you really aren't a sick puppy :) I know what you mean about STS. I am really thinking I am going to regret not getting it. So, I went through my whole collection last night and listed the ones that didn't make the cut on Amazon and on the yaya swap. I am going to go through the leftovers again tonight and see what I can come up with.

You scared me!!! I was thinking, first the cat, now Tess!!! Lol, I know what you mean about STS. I actually did preorder already, but now I'm sitting here calculating all the other costs. Of course I need a pull up bar and now I'm wanting a decline bench, squat bar, etc..... And then with the boxing workout coming out, I know I'll want gloves and a bag... $$$$ cha-ching... I'm going to have to sell a kidney!

Barb - yaya swap is a forum on the Firm Believer's website where you can post DVD's for sale or trade. It's has other forums for fitness and nutrition chatter as well as open chatter which can sometimes be entertaining. Here is a link to the website (you have to sign up for yuku) http://firmbelivers.yuku.com/

Oh Tess!

I was worried that you were really sick. I thought..Oh no, another one down with the flu.x(
I'll have to take a look at the yaya swap and see what your selling. Not that I could afford anything else right now, though. The only way I could justify STS was with a gc that my class had given me for Christmas. Otherwise I would be right there with you. My ds is getting married in 2 months...cha-ching! This is just the Groom's side. Everything is so expensive.
Okay, I realize I am not helping you at all.
STS will be so worth it!:p

Gin

ETA: I just took a peek at what you are selling. Not your 4ds and GS!! NO! You can't do it!:eek:

Liann

I just ordered this bench at Walmart.com, it's a flat,incline,decline. I ordered site to store so there is no shipping but it's a good price so save your kidney!
Marcy Multi-Function Utility Bench 32.88

:)

I know Gin, that's why I feel like I'm selling a little piece of my soul. It's a sacrifice I know, but I'm hoping STS will be a good enough replacement for these. Plus I never do the cardio on 4ds. I'm also hoping everything else will sell so I don't have to part with these. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.