I would love to show my grandson off

janiejoey

Cathlete
Hi there,
I can not take pictures from my computer and put them on Cathe's posts. Any suggestions. The pictures of my grandson are just like Superman and crytonite(I can't spell), it just melts you. I'd love to share them with you.
Janie

RE: Best Positions in bed.

Okey! I dont get it, so Im going to continue on the theme anyways

Best Positions in Bed!

Doggy Style

and

The "spoon"

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

OH Marion,
I tried so hard to get these beautiful pictures of baby animals sleeping in various postitions from my e-mail to This forum. I found out that what ever I was doing didn't work. So I tried to cover it up my editing it, but that didn't work either. Then I found you actualy answered it! Oh I'm so embarrased. But hey, I like it doggy syle.
Janie

NOW HANG ON!

My answer does not match your first post!

NO FAIR - yourve made me sound "more" sick than I am

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

LOL!!!

Okey your forgiven

Would have loved your pics, but I prefer to answer your original "teaser" and YES!
Doggies great LOL!!

As for posting pics, check out my "How to post picks" thread

Marion

Marion,
Please, I'm so sorry, I really don't know what I'm doing yet. I do have a way of getting things mixed up and confusing. I think you are so funny on the forums, and I admire that, but really this is no good. You are not sick!
Janie

Janie! Its okey girlfriend. Im not offended or embarrised

People here expect me to be "smutty" at least twice a day, because it is funny

and think HOW funny this conversation is going to sound when the others read it and have NO IDEA what we'er on about

I think your funny too - yourve just proved it!

Marion

Marion,

My kids call it Janeizems. Once I got a pair of jeans for my husband, and I was telling one of my children that I got it for a really good price. She asked me what kind they were, so I told her they were Knockers. Of course everyone knows thery were Dockers. At least now, I know that. There are a lot of Janeizms in this family. I can go on forever.
Janie

Well, I sure HOPE that the pictures of your grandson aren't REALLY like Superman's allergic reaction to Kryptonite. That would be bad and we'd never want to look at them! Maybe a better analogy would be like Winter receiving a choo-choo from Kris Kringle. (Moms, grandmothers and those who are still young-at-heart will know what I'm talking about).

Sorry...I'm a geek when it comes to superheroes.

OK...OK...WAIT A MINUTE!!!! I just went through and read all the posts on this thread. Am I missing something or does this thread not make any sense at all???? One minute you're talking about posting pictures of your grandchildren, the next you're talking about sex. What's up with that????? I'm going back to sleep. Oh wait, I can't. I'm at work. Nuts.

Geez for a minute there I thought there were some crossed wires or something! Thanks for explaining!

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.