I would like to say hello!

DirtDiva

Cathlete
I saw Cathe on Fit TV for the first time about 3 weeks ago and was excited that a group of women were using only weights! So I sat and watched the entire workout and after some quick Internet research found out it was called Power Hour and of course logged onto this website looking to see if I could buy it. I already have a full set of dumbells and several barbells and this was just so cool! But to my surprise, there wasn't just one or two DVD's but pages! I must have spent an entire week just viewing the DVD's and settled on Pyramid Upper & Lower and was hooked the very first time (not to mention I was sore the following three days). I quickly realized an egg crate isn't very stable so I purchased The High Step too. The next couple of weeks I spent acquiring the rest of her weight-lifting only DVD's, Boot Camp and the Kickboxing DVD's. I know that I will never be able to do any of the Step routines, because I am really a clutz...and I do mean this sincerely. I have the utmost respect for you ladies that do this most complicated stuff!

This is really a cool site and I'm very happy to have found it and hopefully will make some new friends here too. After reading for the past couple of weeks I feel that I know some of you already! :D

Welcome DirtDiva. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Welcome! Believe me no one is more chreo-challenged than me. I had never done (outside of Denise Austin) step aerobics I was 34 when I found this site (37 as of last week) don't shy away when you get the hang of it they are awesome I still have issues but they are fun and so many ways to make adjustments please just invest in one to see. Sorry don't mean to enable.

Have fun

beth6395

"You didn't pause your dvd and go make popcorn did ya"
-Cathe Friedrich

http://www.picturetrail.com/juicyfruities2002

Welcome, DirtDiva! Yes, Cathe is so wonderful -- but her workouts are very addictive, in a good way, of course!;-)

DirtDiva,

Welcome aboard. The people here if you haven't already noticed, are very knowledgeable and can help you get the most of what you purchased.

Those are great DVD's you have picked out.

You will also be surprised how fast you will learn her cardio/step routines. All you need to do, is watch it a couple of times, do the best you can, then watch again. The next time you do it, will come easier and easier. Doesn't matter if you are a clutz, this is just a learning process you go through and a challenge like her other DVD's. If you could go through it with flying colors all the time, it would be boring. So hang on to the challenges and enjoy the process of getting your body in shape.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Hello and welcome!! I'm so excited to meet another klutz :p . I LOVE Cathe's weight training workouts, and it looks like you picked some good ones! I can't do her step either, but if you want to give it a whirl, start with Basic Step and Body Fusion. I CAN do those, but mostly I use my elliptical for cardio. ;)

Welcome!!!

When I started, my family would laugh at me but practice makes perfect – well for me practice makes almost perfect, I still stumble here and there – lol!!

Hi DirtDiva welcome

I started with Cathe's step work outs and then got into her weight work outs after Pure Strengh was released.
Since then I've enjoyed the best of both worlds, and don't forget the Kick box }( Have fun with your new work outs:)

Brigitte

welcome dirt diva ..

but warning comes w/this page .. there are so many dang enablers here .. your credit card will be feeling it for sure! LOL

they might enable .. but the reccommendations are always right .. and you will learn so much about new workouts and SO MUCH more here!! It is a wonderful group of friends!!:)

Holy cow what a welcome!!! All of you are the same ladies I've gotten to know by reading your posts! I have to learn how to figure out a picture trail and all the other fun stuff that's on here.

Every last one of your replies has made me nod my head in agreement, especially about my credit card and the anticipation of receiving yet another DVD in the mail and the fun it is to open those shrink-wrapped buggers!

As far as evenutally stepping, that's something I will be very surprised if I conquer, because right now I am having trouble just getting to know the sequence of plyo-jacks into regular jacks into air jumps, etc. I expect an eventual bare spot to develop in my downstairs carpet :7 .

Yeeee, this is so cool, thanks everybody I feel like I'm part of this great clan already and that makes me feel awesome! I wish I was going to be around this weekend, but I'm riding my bike in Peoria, Illinois for a mountainbike festival. The funny thing is I haven't been able to ride since last Thanksgiving because of the snow and now rain, but I'm in SUCH amazing shape because of this website. I know by how I feel that I have the same endurance I would normally have about mid-season of riding!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.