I need help choosing:)

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Okay, I got a Cathe gift card for Christmas! Lucky me. But.... I'm having a hard time deciding what to order. Here's what I have:

Ab Hits
Bootcamp/ME
Coremax
All the Gym Styles
High Step Training Advanced
Imax 3
Kickmax
KPC/L&G
Lowmax
MuscleMax
Rhythmic Step/MIC/Interval Max
The Terminator
BodyMax/Power Hour/MIS

I'm trying to decide between Step Blast/SJP (I have SB on VHS, but my VCR died last week), PUB/PLB and Imax 2/C&W.

Any input? Please and thanks:)

i love the pyramids and dont have any of the step videos or imax(just ordered imax3 today). so i vote for the pyramids, you'll love them.
laura

It's always fun spending others money! I know I've sure spent TOO much of my own. Imax2 is my favorite of all the cathe tapes so I guess I'd vote for that. However.... PUB/PLB is awesome - guaranteed to get you results.

So I guess it's really do you want cardio or weights?

Shelley, I love the pyramids but also consider all the premixes on that SB/SJP DVD. I love this DVD! Of course, IMAX2 is my favorite interval w/o. I guess I'm not much help but I did want to point out all the w/o's you'd get with the premixes.

I'm with Jane...:)...I have the Intensity & Body Blast on VHS. But when it comes to premixes Body Blast DVD's are the best!!! So I got all the Body Blast on DVD too! My 1st vote would be for SB/SJP because of the premixes. 2nd the Pyramids because they are a great weight workout because of the pyramid style. Now I know I'll get flamed...:)...not a huge fan of C&W at all...:(...but Imax2 is an awesome interval workout and the music is great. The only Intensity Series workout I have gotten on DVD is ME/BC....can't wait to hear what you decided...:)...Carole

Well, I LOVE IMAX2, but I think SB/SJP is a better deal, because these are both awesome workouts and there are so MANY premixes and ways to use them. The only DVD I use more is Cardio Hits.

Good luck! Let us know what you pick!

Marie
:)

I just got SB/SJP (and HSTA) with my gift card and so far, I'm loving it. So that definitely gets my vote. But then again, I love C&W and just started working on Imax 2 which is also a lot of fun, so that gets my vote as well. And PUB/PLB is next on my must-buy list so...well, never mind.

Whatever you choose, you can't go wrong.

Wow! Well, this isn't helping at ALL:p

I'm so torn that I ended up tossing a coin. Looks like I'm getting the Pyramids. However.... once the Christmas bills are paid, I'll be getting SB/SJP because I just can't live without SB! And I really want those premixes.

Thanks for all your help everyone!

Shelley,

I think you need all of them!!! But I think you'll really like PLB/PUB...good choice (although I did SB this morning and had soo much fun!)

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.