I just have to say....

Alana_as

Cathlete
I don't know how or where I'd be without the inspiration and the motivation without coming on here almost daily and getting great advice FROM ALL YOU LADIES!:D

I know I've NEVER met any of you, but you all are so kind and so full of generosity to give everyone the time to answer or questions and concerns!:)

Seriously, this may sounds silly, but without this forum and all of you great gals in here, I would most likely not be as INTO keeping myself healthy and on track with my health program!

I LOVE YOU CATHLETES!!!:eek: hehe....:eek:

ITA! I've recently ventured to another forum, just to see what it was like, and talk about the rudest, most obnoxious, unwelcoming bunch of conceited idiots!!

I will gladly stick to Catheland, thank you.

Luv all you girls!:D

dani

100000% agreed!!! this forum is so helpful, welcoming and all-be-it highly entertaining. i love checking in with everyone, sharing thoughts on current events, and brainstorming fitness ideas. ive tried other weight loss/fitness forums before and i agree with dania...talk about rude people!! once i found this site, i lurked for a good few months to feel it out, then joined in and it has been a wondeul experience!

i love my virtual cathe family!!

I have nothing else to add except it's all true! I have never been involved in a forum where everyone was so accepting and helpful. There's no condescension or irritation when newbies ask questions that have already been asked! I have appreciated every bit of information and advice I've gotten here.

This really is one big fitness family!

Thanks all! I wouldn't be where I am today without your support and input!

Yep, The Cathe Nation is the best. Sure there have been a few spats here and there but no comparison to any other forum I've frequented. My theory is that in the back of everyone's mind is the thought that we might meet in person one day at a road trip. On other forums rude behavior has no real life consequences.

Ditto! Even though I've never met any of you. I highly value the honest opinions and advice given here. I think you all are fabulous and I am so greatful for everyone here.

That's so true!!! I haven't join any other forum before and I never will, this is the place I can come and find everything I need to keep working hard.
I appreciate all and everyone here.

COUNTING DAYS;)
6 more weeks until my DH get back home.
Eunice:D

I totally agree! I lurked here for over a year before I had the nerve to start posting, but I don't know what I was scared of! Everyone has always been so supportive and willing to go the extra mile to share their advice and expertise.

I hope to someday do a roadtrip so I can meet some of these fine ladies in person. This is really a great place to be!

i absoutely agree with this! what a great post! i'm a member of many fitness forums and some of them can get soooo rude especially when new people have questions. This is such a positive forum and I feel comfortable asking anything here.

ITA! I've recently ventured to another forum, just to see what it was like, and talk about the rudest, most obnoxious, unwelcoming bunch of conceited idiots!!
I have heard of forums like that (especially some bodybuilding-type forums) and it makes me very hesitant to venture beyond this forum and VF.

I have heard of forums like that (especially some bodybuilding-type forums) and it makes me very hesitant to venture beyond this forum and VF.

Totally agree on this one, I got out of one bodybuilding forum really quick, they have a *bad* rep point system where if your comment or question is deemed irritating they ding you with negative rep points. So its a big popularity measuring stick under your name. I can somewhat understand it for advice credibility, but on the other hand, why take everything so seriously?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.