I Just Caved!

elsie3

Cathlete
I had promised myself I could wait until March to get more Cathe DVD's because, after all, Hardcore is on it's way. But then I just checked out February's rotation (a week late, but I did an Intensity-series rotation last week). And I saw that I really NEEDED the PowerHour/BodyMax/MIS DVD that was next on my wish list. I have Body Max on VHS, but not the other two. I only had to substitute 2 workouts in January's rotation, but February's gave me just enough of an excuse to cave in. Okay, so I wasn't really trying that hard to resist.}(

And, of course, to save on shipping I had to get the Cardio Hits DVD that was next on the wish list because I don't have StepFit (and everyone says how much fun it is), and I want PowerMax and StepWorks on DVD so I can do cardio add-ons easier. So I came in at $95.94--which is good since I only have a $100.00 buffer built up in my checking account. Or should I say that I HAD a buffer?

Oh well, all's fair in Love and Cathe! Happy Valentine's Day to me. But in all fairness, I'm trying to look good for my hubby for Valentine's Day aren't I?

Justifications-R-Us

Carol F

Ha! That's great! ENJOY!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.