I HAVE PICTURES!!!!

Wow Lori, thanks for posting these! I really like your hair! You look great! I just love putting faces to names! I will update my pics soon, since my hair is a different color and I'm older now...

Thanks again Lori! You are beautiful!

-Connie

Thanks.
DH had to help me with that BIG TIME.So, I have more pitcures there now BUT you have to,:
Click on main page in the left hand corner and put my password in.
User name is lorihart and password is loriannh.
Lori:)

Good pics Lori. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you had fun. This is so great seeing all of these faces, and again everyone looks so good. Like someone else said, Cathe should be so proud of what she has done here. It is an accomplishment for her too.
Diane Sue

Lori,
YOu look great!! very fit and love your hair.

Okay, now i've had it, time for the serious eating change tomorrow. I'm tired of working out and not looking this good!

LORI!!! It is so nice to finally put a name w/a face girlfriend! You look mavelous! All that running must be paying off! You look great! Love the hair!!!! Thanks for posting :)

Thanks and it is so nice to actually hear from you!
Where do you keep disappearing to? I sent you an e-mail a while back but you may not have gotten it. I know you are busy with your family and everything else.Did you order the HC series?
I have really been enjoying seeing everyones pictures as well.Its been fun.
I have gotten use to my hair over the years.Did I have a choice? NO! I use to beg my mom to let me starighten it and she wouldn't even consider it.I am wearing it straight today for a change but I better not go out in the rain.Sometimes it bothers me that it is so long but it is to out of control when it is short.I don't have a clue what I will do with it when I am 60!
Chat to you later,
Lori

Lori,
Your hair is absolutely beautiful. I love the length. I really don't see an ounce of cellulite on you either!! x( :)

If you want, instead of that long link after .com in your picturetrail link, you can just type your member name that you used to sign up at picturetrail. That way members can view all of your albums, if you have more than one. Have a great day.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.