I have to apologize

I understand that my posts probably got lost in the shuffle, and I need not to take it so hard. I guess it has been hard being off my feet and being bored out of my wits. I can't walk right now, but I want to exercise anyway that I can.

I do want to post again, cause I really enjoy this forum. I guess I just overreacted.

Thanks for understanding.

kim

Kim, I so can relate to how you're feeling. I've got other health issues right now and many times I just sit and stare at the computer and wait for responses to posts. Sometimes that's all the energy I have to work with so it occupies my days to watch these boards. I hope you feel better soon. I think once you start to workout, it will help you emotionally because you'll be doing something for you that gives you fulfillment. ((((( )))))'s for a speedy recovery!

Bam

If you tried to leave Kim....we would just overload your inbox with emails daily, telling you to come back...:+ }( :7

Oh, Kim. I don't think you need to apologize, it was just a misunderstandin. Glad to see your not leaving us.:)

No need to apologize Kim. You've been through a lot in the last ten months. Just know we do want you here and wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back to the exercising that you love. Just so slow and do what the doctor says!!

Don't worry about it Kim! You have been having a hard time w/your injury for a very LOOONG time and I think any one of us would be at our wits end as well and therefore it would be very easy to "overreact". Not a problem! We are here for you. Glad you decided to stick around!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.