I Hate Cardio Check-In, 4/5

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Good morning fellow haters. Thank God for a new day with a clean slate, that's all I've got to say. I was bad yesterday, ver, very baaaaad. I didn't do the extra cardio (was an off day on my rotation but was going to do cardio anyway), and I ate (is a little embarrassed here) a chocolate chip cookie, a chocolate covered caramel egg, AND a PB egg. For further explanation please feel free to check out my last post in this thread yesterday.

Today is BS and upper body strength. I have a hair appt this morning and I need to pick up some groceries for my in-laws. I'm going to see if I can get BS done before my appt and do the upper body w/o tonight. I know, I know...that does seem rather optimistic of me, doesn't it?

Speaking of optimistic, I just saw where Dana posted a think you for the jump rope work out. You go, girl!!

You gals take care and I'll BBL.

Michele

Where is everybody this morning? Wake up sleepy heads! It's time for cardio:p . Don't abandon me now!!!!! Come out, come out wherever you are!

Michele

Hello Haters!

Michele, have you gone mad? What is with all this eating chocolate and peanut butter stuff? Explanation? Hmmmmm.}( :p

Yeah, I am doing cardio today. A ton of it! Heaven help me. I am gonna do it!!!! I am going to run, run and run! I am going to push for it today like never before so I will check back and let you all know I how I did. (hope i don't make a fool of myself) Anyhow, still have Imax 2 to do and Chest/Back. I think I will be working out ALL day today? This pleases me though. I love to conquer as much as I can!

So all of you haters out there better be pushing today too. I don't want to be the only one out there pushing like mad! Let's do something today!!!!!

TOASTY!!!!! I'm so glad to see you today. I needed a dose of your "let's kick @$$" spirit. My work out is not as tough as yours, but then ,nobody is as tough as you;) . I vow to do it, though, and I will have a more positive post later in the day.

Oh, and no more candy, I swear, at least not today:p :D .

Michele

I'm thinking Toasty is going to have a crazy cardio day!

Ok..so Michele ate some chocolate yesterday and so did I. DD made cookies. What was she thinking? No worries...we'll just keep going with the dreaded cardio that we know is WORKING. Even if it is from the inside out!!

Playing hooky today from work. Decided I need to go get my hair colored and do some scrapbooking. Need some ME time. Maybe get a pedicure too....hmmmmm.

I do plan on trying Cardio and Weights today. Never did this one yet.

We were scheduled to open our pool today for the "house selling effect". but it is snowing. I wonder if my hot pool boy will show up today? Probably not.:(

Ellen, maybe you should hire the hot pool boy to sit by the pool for all your showings and say that he comes with the house:p

Good luck with C&W. I don't have many of Cathe's DVD's, just her beginner/intermediate and Power Hour. I haven't done PH in forever so I'm using the Beginner Rotation to build myself back up. I'll probably never be able to do advanced step, but weights...oh yeah, I'll be able to kick butt with those ponce I get back in the groove.

I'm getting my hair cut and colored today, too. I love the look of nicely manicures fingers and toes but can't sit still for it, and I always feel like I can't walk or use my hands for half a day--lol!

Enjoy your day, Ellen!

Michele:)

Good morning haters. Today must be get your hair done day. I need to get my hair cut sooooo bad. Thinking about adding some highlights but don't know if I"m brave enough. I've got pretty dark hair so I don't want to end up looking like a skunk.

Ellen - C&W is fun - the step combos aren't that hard to follow.

Michele - no more chocolate today! Ya know I"d be right with you but I gave up sweets for lent and haven't strayed once. I feel way too guilty if I do.

Char-Char you are one insane woman! And since you are doing enough cardio for all of us, I'm gonna sit today out. HA!!!!

Not sure what I"m going to do. My life is so hectic - we've got soccer tonight (weather permitting - we've got about 3 inches of snow right now), my house is so messy, etc. I'll have to see what the weahter is like at 11:30, I"m not walking if it is icy. If worse comes to worse, I'll hop on the elliptical tonight.

As for the jump rope, I bought one a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart thinking I could do it outside when Gabe is out playing. This may be TMI but after 2 babies the bladder is a bit weak so I'm gonna have to start doing kegels. Gabe is fascinated with the jump rope so I bought him a Sponge Bob one to put in his Easter Basket.

Have a cardio-lovin' day all! }(

Hi Dana!

I know, I was out of control yesterday with the chocolate. That's what happens to me if I deny myself little treats. I'll be good today.;)

I'm lol at your "skunk" comment. I have dark brown hair and I get highlights. I love how it looks! I was afraid at first but mine aren't so bold that my hair looks striped. Mine give my hair a richer look, and they can always apply a toner if they seem to bold or light. I say go for it. I think you'll really like it.

Michele

What's up haters,

It's only 8:21 here in TX, but I have been up since 4 am. MIL is back in hospital either having panic attacks or something else. She is 73 and had surgery 2 weeks ago for some problems with her throat (did I sp that right???) and said she has not been feeling good at all since the surgery, but her symptoms are that of panic attacks. So, she was rushed to the hospital at 3:30 this morning and SIL tried to call us, phones were all the way downstairs did not hear for about 30 mins after she called (messgae reminder kept going off). So, DH got up ran out the door to the hospital and she is still there. Good news it was not her heart, but they ae checking her out completely. SIL drove in all the way from Austin at 3 am this morning and the whole family is there, but me home with the baby. DD is actually sleeping through the whole night from 9 pm-7:30...ohhhh soooo nice!!! Life is hetic today.

Cardio will be LowMax again w/out blasts still trying to get the steps down. Will do in a while. Horrid cramps today and uh tired.
Coffee kick in.........

Michele-When I buy Imax2 I will send you my xtra copy og BS and C&W (they are together on 1 DVD) so stand by give me a few weeks and since C&W comes with Imax2 I have no need for 2 of them. And about the bad food thing yesterday, I feel off the wagon too and ate those darn mini-cookies. OHhhhhhh they were sooooooo ggggggoooooooooodddddddd.....yummy......yummy....yummy...but I have been an angel until those, so I am not too worried about it. I have lost another 1 lb even with being issued the "monthly bill". So, water weight hanging around, will be interesting to see what next week will be on the scale. One bad day is not going to hurt anyone, come on we are human and we need our chocolate.

I don't think I can spell today, so work with me...

Dana~ love the jump rope idea, sorry it did not quite work out as planned, but good idea. How cute a sponge bob one for the DS. Good mommy! How cute! And what is up with the cold weather, I am in shorts and a tank top lately. Uh, it is already so dang hot this year and it's only April. Can't wait for the May-November, going to be another hot one.

Oh yes, get this everyone. We are going to have 9-12 hurricanes this year with 3 being major ones and they are predicting most will hit the Atlantic and not the Gulf, but we still might get hit again this year and hurricane season starts in only 1.5 months....uuuhhhhhh.....so not looking forward to that at all. Already planning to get out of town first sign of one! Not looking forward to hurricane season at all.

Diane~ might want to start packing now, let's hope we don't get blasted this year with the hurricanes right! How is Harry? Are you finished?

Char-Char~plyo queen what's happening today? Oh that's right you are kicking butt today. Have fun!

Ellen~ girl, lucky you. I so need a pedi and a mani, but my only baby sitter is in the hospital right now (my MIL). Everyone needs a hooky day. I know I took plenty in my day!

Have a great day everyone! Will be back

Hi Jana!

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. What's up with in-laws these days anyway? I'll keep your MIL in my thoughts and prayers.

We don't have hurricanes but tornadoes wreak havoc upon our land. Tornado season is upon us now.

Thank you so much but I'll insist on buying that DVD from you. There's absolutely no rush. The beginners rotation is 3 months. I don't know if I'll need 3 months of it..I'm playing it by ear.

Good luck with LoMax---by the way, you are sooo funny and I always look forward to what you're gonaa say next--lol!

I'm off to my appt.

Michele

Hi Ladies -

Sorry I had a meeting this morning and just got to my computer. It is only 9:45 in TX.

Michele - No worries about the cookies. I had an Otis Spunkmeyer (sp?) cookie yesterday at lunch. :9 I think cookies are a food group. I had a big breakfast cookie for breakfast

Dana - Good lunch with the jump roping.

Toasty - You never cease to amaze me.

Ellen - have fun playing hooky. It is even more fun that way.

Jana - I didn't hear that about the hurricane! I ran out the door this morning and didn't read the paper or watch the news. DH and I were driving for 22 hrs straight "evacuating" from Rita to San Antonio (normally a 3 hr drive). We had a family wedding to go to that weekend so we would have left anyway, we just picked a horrible time. 22 hrs with only 2 potty breaks (one in the bushes on the side of the road with people watching from their cars) and only the snacks we brought with out. All of the restaurants were out of food. Luckily, we had a "connection" at a gas station 1/2 way to San Antonio and didn't have to wait in the 2 hr lines to get gas at the only stations that had any left. Next time I am just staying home.

Today I have a 30 min run/walk planned. DH and I were supposed to go running together this morning, but neither of us could get ourselves out of bed. It has been a tough week and it is only Wednesday morning. I was going to go during lunch, but lunch plans came up. So going after work, hopefully. Busy day today, I will try and check back later.

I just finished my run. I am not sure how many miles it was, but I stayed out for 1 hour. Most I have ever done. I did my interval run towards the end. I am looking in the mirror and I don't look like myself. My face is a very dark red...like I have been in the tanning bed too long. LOL! Now onto Imax 2!

Char-Char...can you do LowMax for me today too? I can't seem to fit it in my schedule today. It's already 2:15 and I am just now on to #2 on my list of crap to do today. I skipped #1 which was LowMax.

What do you say?

And by the way, make sure you get the step sweep, pivot turn, diag basic, knee straddle, knee face forward correct for me. I always trip on my step doing that one and then end up cursing my step because you know it jumped out right in front of me and made me trip over it. Damm step......x( }( :p

I don't believe so! }( :eek: I just went into Imax 2, but too much lactic acid build up still and will have to wait until this evening to finish. And now you want me to do WHAT? Crazy Woman, you go ahead and do Low Max even if you have to squeeze it in later. No friggin' excuses from you!!!! I don't want to hear this crapola.

YES DRILL SERGENT- I just completed LowMax (step combo's only, no blasts today...DD was not working with me today), so there we go I did it. Now when my face totally breaks out from sweating with make up on I will curse your name...but I feel better so you were right!

Michele-Where are we on the rotation today? Do you have LowImpact Step? I like it just ok...not my favorite...

Diane-Girl I am with you, we are staying put next hurricane. I was 7 mons preggo and it took us 8 hours on the back roads to get to Austin with NOOOOOO potties anywhere.....ummm.....well one day when you are mons preggo you will soooo understand. Dana might feel my pain on that one. My DH said if it hits we are going to Padre to go and surf, I am all for it.

I am out, DD is still cranky DD.

YES DRILL SERGENT- I just completed LowMax (step combo's only, no blasts today...DD was not working with me today), so there we go I did it. Now when my face totally breaks out from sweating with make up on I will curse your name...but I feel better so you were right!

Michele-Where are we on the rotation today? Do you have LowImpact Step? I like it just ok...not my favorite...

Diane-Girl I am with you, we are staying put next hurricane. I was 7 mons preggo and it took us 8 hours on the back roads to get to Austin with NOOOOOO potties anywhere.....ummm.....well one day when you are mons preggo you will soooo understand. Dana might feel my pain on that one. My DH said if it hits we are going to Padre to go and surf, I am all for it.

I am out, DD is still cranky DD.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.