I bet there will be an anouncement in Jan.

janiejoey

Cathlete
Haven't heard any talk about a new series from Cathy since her last Series. I bet (figurative speaking) there will be an announcement in the first week of January. I'm thinking (wait, gotta look into my crystal ball) January 6th. LOL

I'll donate a zentangle bookmark for whoever guesses right. You don't have to donate anything, I just want to, for an incentive to play this game. Zentangle is an art form to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Here is a photo of the book marker.
408651201.jpg

Any takers?

Janie

PS: I need a specific date in order for anyone to win. (wink)

Last edited:
I would like to see more low impact cardio similar to "after burn" and/or more spinning workouts. A January announcement would be great! :)

Just a bit of clarification

I need a specific date in order for anyone to win. (wink)

Janie

Last edited:
Nope, too soon! I haven't had time to do a single one of the new workouts yet and have only grazed Xtrain and LIS.

I say ... March at the earliest.

Clare

Nope, too soon! I haven't had time to do a single one of the new workouts yet and have only grazed Xtrain and LIS.

I say ... March at the earliest.

Clare

I think I'm with Clare on this one. Jan or Feb seems too soon. But, what do I know.....my brain is scrambled right now. Nov rock bottoms, Thanksgiving, food, food, food, more workouts, shopping, shopping, more food, family, family, irritation, refridgerator died, anxiety.....etc. Get the picture?

I'll say March 4th.

I would love Cathe to do a workout with the UGI ball. It's collecting dust in my closet. I love it but the workout productions just aren't up to my Cathe standards.

I am guessing a combination DVD with Suspension training. Kettle bells, HIIT, etc.
Lets say February 3rd, 2014.

Krista

My guess is Feb 3rd

hope its heavy weight work outs!
More upper body emphasis!

Christie

I would be SO ALL OVER THIS! She needs more upper body workouts. We have so many all lower body ones so a few all upper body ones would help balance it out!!

Denise

Don't the announcements usually come out in the Newsletters (and on FB)? So, I'll go for Jan. 20th. I'd love more metabolic workouts similar to Flextrain and Super Cuts. Can't have enough of them. If they are UB workouts, which would be great too, PLEASE let them have total UB premixes (not just splits). I like to work all UB at one time. Works better for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.