I am easily amused ;)

Liann

Cathlete
Had to share these two videos. They are not my dogs, but my dogs do the same thing. I never knew wieners could howl until getting my three little hound dog wannabees so the first "singing" wienie cracks me up. And my dogs also eat just like the wiener in the second video, so putting the voice with it cracks me up too. Told you I am easily amused!!! :eek: You have to have your sound on to appreciate these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM0_w8GOwK4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3fWM2VFWQ&feature=related

Awwww, poor baby was really singing the blues!! The second one was clever:D

I can look at boxer videos all day on youtube. It's just plain puppy love I tell ya!

Hey there...this cracks me up! when I played the howler video, my pal Oscar (a shi-poo) woke up and got excited about it!

I've seen your "babies" before on here...had to share one of mine.

Here he's wearing this t-shirt - he doesn't like it - but it cracks me up.
The t-shirt says:
Collar: $38
T-shirt: $22
My Pup:
PRICELESS

Extra cute to me because my last name is: Price and my business name is: Priceless Professional Development.

Had to share...

BTW-love your avatar pic, very pretty!

Attachments

• PPD t-short front pic oscar (Small).JPG
    PPD t-short front pic oscar (Small).JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
  • PPD t shirt OScar (Small).JPG
    PPD t shirt OScar (Small).JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Count me in :)

Hi Liann...Well you've brought me out of lurkdomville. I must confess I'm easily amused as well since I've also spent some time on youtube watching wienie clips. I've actually seen the singing clip before.. it's so funny. Tanner howls like that :D but when it comes to eating he's a pig!

Tucker takes his time like that though :) I've tried everything to get Tanner to slow down when he's eating but nothing works. Thanks for sharing these this morning!

Take Care!
Chastity

Cynthia - My DH and I were watching wienie clips all night. ;)

Wake up eager - Your dog is a cutie! He looks just like my dog Tobey that I grew up with. He was a Shih Tzu and lived to be 18 years old!

Hi Chastity!!!! Montana and Cheyenne are actually pretty big pigs when it comes to eating, but Dakota is sooo slow. This morning me Chey and Montana stood at the door waiting impatiently for him to finish his food so they could all go out. ;)

p.s. Thank you for the avatar compliment W.U.E.!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.