How much Cardio

kaykay

Cathlete
Hi, just wondering how much cardio is needed to loose weight. Many of the rotations, not just Cathes have 2-3 days. I have been doing 5-6 days and gaining. Just wondering if doing to much can make me hungrier so I don't loose the weight. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Thanks

Well, the only thing that I can suggest is adding in more weight days. Do you do weights? Are your clothes fitting you differently?
You should also start eating foods that are higher in fiber and protein to curve your hunger. Eat more veggies, beans and lean meats, as well as some fruit. Cut out all processed foods ie; flour, pasta.
You might have to play around with your workout schedule to see what will work for your body. And amybe try staggering your calories to try to keep your metabolism guessing as to what it should be doing that day.
As well as changing up the kinds of cardio that you are doing. So for one day do kickboxing, then next running, the next step, and add intervals at least 1 day a week, but no more than 3.
But be sure that you are lifting some weights as well, the muscle will help keep your metabolism up and you will less prone to injuries.

Kathy

I would shift your focus to your diet. Journalize everything you eat...even when you "pick" at food. You would be amazed at how quickly everything adds up! Foods high in sugar will make you hungrier and therefore you eat more. Fiber rich foods will make you feel fuller, longer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.