How many of you???????????

acatalina

Cathlete
Turn on your computer and get on here 1st thing in the am?
Are we junkies or what? I am.....I love this site and most of you i never met.
How many think this site is better than a aol chat w /people looking for computer S** for free?( I used to jerk people off on there. Almost got thrown off!!!It was fun...
How many of you keep working out everday because of this site?
How many of you work out for health or just too look darn good in a swimsuit ?????????
How many of you eat things you shouldn't (cake, ice cream)just because you work out and figure i deserve it....?????
How many of you actually eat hummus???
I don't even know what it is (and i eat pretty darn healthy).Most of the time.....
How about some real life confessions here...
I am a wino. I love wine. Couple of glasses a night (or the butt would be gone sooner.....
Give it up.... tell the truth... What are our bad habits???
Can you tell i am bored. Dh is working a night shift... I see him in the am in the crossing...
It is like super empty nest syndrome.....
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

->How many of you keep working out everday because of this site?

This forum gives me motivation.

->How many of you work out for health or just too look darn good in a swimsuit ?????????

Bluntly stated, I give a frog's fat a$$ about bikinis.

I will never wear a swimsuit again, nor will I ever look good in a bikini.

I exercise to lose weight and now to keep the evil cancer cells away.

->How many of you eat things you shouldn't (cake, ice cream)just because you work out and figure i deserve it....?????

Only on Fridays, my "binge" day. But not because I deserve it, but because it keeps me sane the other six days of the week.

I've eaten hummus. Tasty!

->How about some real life confessions here...

My worst habit? Procrastination, self-loathing, and the belief that I got so sick because the universe *does* punish us for the naughty things we do.

I also love reading fanfiction. How sad is that - LOL! ;)

Oh, while were at it - how many of you wash plastic flatware and keep it?

I never throw that stuff away. I always keep it, even the cheap "break-y" stuff.

Yikes. You are bored.

I turn on my computer and come here almost first thing.
I keep working out frequently in part due to this site.
I work out to try to look as good as I've always wished I could look. And to look cute in a skirt one day.
I eat things like ice cream because if I don't I'll go nuts and eventually binge.
Hummus is great when the mood strikes.

Thank you, I LOVE drinking alcoholic beverages. Which doesn't make me a sot, lol! Just at night, I like to have my wine or anything that will effectively give me a nice buzz!

Gisela

Yep - I here right away in the morning - first thing!! I LOVE it. All of you give me the motivation in the morning that I need and companionship that I love regarding exercise, fitness and whatever else happens to be the topic of the day. I wonder if Cathe realizes exactly what she's got here in this site??

Marcia.

>Turn on your computer and get on here 1st thing in the am?
I do.

>Are we junkies or what?
I am.....I love this site and most of you i never met.

>How many think this site is better than a aol chat w /people
>looking for computer S** for free?
Absolutley!!!

>How many of you keep working out everday because of this site?
Got to raise my hand for that one too!

>How many of you work out for health or just too look darn good
>in a swimsuit ?????????
I have had weight and self esteem issues since hitting puberty. I must admit I mainly do it to look good.

>How many of you eat things you shouldn't (cake, ice cream)just
>because you work out and figure i deserve it....?????
I don't feel I deserve it, I feel what the hec eat it you know you'll work it off.

>How many of you actually eat hummus???
Never tried it.

>How about some real life confessions here...
I drink almost every night. Beer. Bad bad bad I know. And I don't eat enough for what workouts I do. But hey it works for me.

>Can you tell i am bored. Dh is working a night shift... I see
>him in the am in the crossing...
>It is like super empty nest syndrome.....
Nothing wrong with that....

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Turn on your computer and get on here 1st thing in the am?
---first thing in the morning (on my days off), and lost count how many times during the day!!!
Are we junkies or what?
---Totally!!!

How many think this site is better than a aol chat w /people looking for computer S** for free?
---don't know about that!

---Not necessarily keep working out, just get new ideas of Cathe tapes that I want to add!

How many of you work out for health or just too look darn good in a swimsuit ?????????
---Started working out to lose weight and ended up buying first bikini in my life this last May. Not that I have worn the dumb thing in public!!! I did wear the top in the yard (looked darn nice thanks the Cathe!) but the bottoms are still a little scary!

How many of you eat things you shouldn't (cake, ice cream)just because you work out and figure i deserve it....?????
---No, I don't justify it that way, I eat them because I can and am trying to become an Intuitive Eater.

---Me, me, me!!! I love hummus and it's super easy to make!!! I have a recipe that doesn't call for tahini and is super clean and healthy!!!

I am a wino. I love wine.
---Totally with you there, girl. I belong to 4 wine of the month clubs!!!

What are our bad habits???
---I tend to procrastinate on doing things that I really, really don't want to do (i.e. clean the house). DH isn't able to work, thus I think that he should pick up some of the household duties, but he let's them slide and it really bugs me! DH's stuff will sit on the counter for weeks at a time! ARGHx( x( x(

How many think this site is better than a aol chat w /people looking for computer S** for free?( I used to jerk people off on there. Almost got thrown off!!!It was fun...

Hmmm...never chatted anywhere else other then ebay...b-o-r-i-n-g!!!!! LOL!

It helps me cuz I know I have to check in a workout so I can't slack or I will turn into grossey_the_mosty and turn into a blob.

I love to look good and feel good so I would say both. If I don't feel good then I don't think I look. LOL!

Oh no!!! That is not me. I punish myself even if I allow myself a treat. I think you should though, but I am thinking about how hard I just worked out and now I am throwing crap into my body????? LOL!

I do. Love the spicy kind.

I don't even know what it is (and i eat pretty darn healthy).Most of the time.....
How about some real life confessions here...
I am a wino. I love wine. Couple of glasses a night (or the butt would be gone sooner.....

Confessions.....

Well, I love Champagne, but too much sugar unless it is extra brut, but then I might as well drink water, right? I drink maybe twice a year. Last week I put a few chocolate teddy grahams in my chocolate protein shake!!! YIKES! Then I was feeling like I stated, up above.

Charlotte~~

Me! (Well, VF is my first stop, then I come here).

But I'll have to get out of that habit once classes start, because I'll actually have to go to...work!...in the morning!

>Turn on your computer and get on here 1st thing in the am?

~~I do!!! I read the forums as I drink my coffee.

>How many of you keep working out everday because of this
>site?

~~This site is a great motivator and vey informitive.

>How many of you eat things you shouldn't (cake, ice cream)just
>because you work out and figure i deserve it....?????

~~Nope, that's what got me in trouble, thinking I could eat whatever I wanted because I work out... Now that I am more aware of my eating I can see better results, I feel better and don't have as many cravings.

>How many of you actually eat hummus???

I've heard of it but have no idea what it is.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.