How many forum members does it take to change a lightbu...

libra01971

Cathlete
I saw this on another forum and thought it was hilarious! Had to share...

-1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
-14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
-7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
-1 to move it to the Lighting section
-2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
-7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
-5 to flame the spell checkers
-3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
-6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another -6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
-2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
-15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
-19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
-11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
-36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
-7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
-4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
-3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
-13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
-5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
-4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
-13 to say "do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
-1 to hijack the thread and ask how to change the horn
-1 guy to talk about how they knew Thomas Edison and is friends with Light Bulb Experts
-1 to say that you have too much time on your hands
-1 to count the survey to figure out how many are actually into light bulbs to figure out if a guy should start selling light bulbs.....AS complicated as it might get, someone might try and invent a simple more effective user friendly light bulb because even though a light bulb is simply and easy to figure out, some of us try and make it difficult into thinking it does take 180 to change one.
-3 to complain about not having enough money to buy and actual light bulb and having to make do with a candle and a glow stick left over from halloween.
-2 Admins to argue about whether the light bulb meets forum guidelines and possibly consider banning the light bulb from the forum.
-1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

RE: How many forum members does it take to change a lig...

YIKES! Are we really that bad!?!? :eek:

LOLOL!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

LOL i am with Wendy r we THAT bad??

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

>this is hilarious! I especially like the one where someone
>copys an entire message and then adds "me too.":p:p
>Brandi
>
>
>http://www.picturetrail.com/jackieboy

ME TOO!!!!

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

That's hilarious!:7 :7 :7 Where did you get it?

Come one... we're not like that at all.....we never discuss lightbulbs :p :p :p :p

Briee (too funny)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.