How many Cathe DVDs do you own?

dustbunny2

I'm just curious as to how many dvds you guys have. I've counted 4DS and CTX as one since you can't buy the DVDs individually. So, I have 30:eek:. What about you?

(Although they are not hidden, I know my husband does NOT realize I have this many!)

cathe collection

I have about 40 counting STS ,4DS and CTX as one.

I still have about six to seven , I really want to add.:p
No beginners for me.

I have almost all of them!
It took a few years to get them but now I'm caught up:)
Tracy, I have a couple of the VHS tapes as well - that's what got me started!

All of them but for Ab Hits...........yikes !!

I may just have to get it now, just to say I have them all ! LOL

I aso have 34 vhs tapes, Step Max being my favorite....Cathe signed it for me:):):):D:D:D

Bri:)

Guilty!

I have them all except for the Classics, (since I have the VHS!), I don't have Cycle Max or whatever that one is, as I don't have a stationary bike, and there is one for Heavy Bag that I also don't have. My question is this - who has all the equipment, i.e. weighted vest, assorted bands and cathe gear? That's what I need to work on! I really just want to get the Tower - maybe my next gift to myself, say, for Christmas!

Ho, Ho, HO!

70 (or more) including my other instructors.

Including:
4DS, the LIS series, STC series, Crossfire, To the Max, Cardio Hits, Cardio Classics Vol 1, Intensity, CCC, Circuit Blast, HIIT, LIC (original), SJP, CTX, LM, KM.

I also have a lot of other instructors:
I have three Leslie Sansone dvds for low impact, inclement weather. Walking, jogging, band work, and weights.

Kathy Smith: I have most of her older workouts on DVD plus pilattes, kettlebells, Aerobox, and step circuits.

Shiva Rea: I think I own almost all of her DVDs. They range from incredibly intense to less intense. I think of them as a part of my meditation practice, rather than a workout (although I won't do them on the same day as weights.)

Jillian Michaels: Ripped in 30, Shred it with weights, Banish fat boost metabolism, No more trouble zones.

I still have my old VHS tapes. I have Billy Blanks, I have Step Reebok (got me started!), the old Jazz Workout, the ballet workout, the Buns of Steel Step Workout 6, 'Kick it' (my first kick box workout.) I still love Petra Kolber and Gin Miller. I also have Salsa dancing and belly dancing.

Not to mention the online sources like yogatoday.com

I forgot my hula dvds, Travel Fit, Stretch Max, and yoga for beginners with Desi. I probably do the last one at least 1x/week. Its great for after a long run, its more comprehensive than stretch max and its only 25 minutes long for either the solar or lunar practice.

Wow, so many people with the entire Cathe library! Jealous! I would have such a hard time trying to decide what workout to do.

As far a equipment goes, I have a well stocked "gym". A club step, high step, dumbbells, a barbell, bands with handles, long Cathe bands, firewalker loops, swiss ball and light ankle weights. It seems like a ton of stuff when I actually right it down. I'ld like to get a medicine ball and some 30 pound dumbbells. So much to buy so little time!

I think 20.. I thought more but I was counting in a dimly lit room .. I have older ones from other instructors like kathy smith..cher..rebox step aerobics espn fitness pros. They helped me lose alot of weight back in the day.

Last edited:
I have the entire Cathe library except Cathe's Wedding one. Can't wait for Xtrain, lol.

I also have a lot of other instructors.

Last edited:
I had to wait until I got home so I could count all my Cathe's! :D The total number of Cathe's, not including XTrain which I have coming, and counting STS as one puts my total at (drumroll....)...38! :eek:

Also, I have lots and lots of other workouts by other instructors. :eek: It definitely is an addiction! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.