Housewives Fans...

Holy smokes! How on earth have they been living that lifestyle on $80K a year? Something smells fishy here. There MUST be income coming from other places.......but where? Do we even want to know? :confused:

I was thinking the same thing. Something is off about that $10K in "family assistance" money. If my family member was furnishing his/her house for over $120K and buying mansions all over the place, you bet your pretty penny that I wouldn't be loaning them any money!

I just don't get how anyone could spend like this? You don't think it will eventually catch up with you? AND how were they approved for 8 mortgages on 3 houses?!

OK, I'm trying to remember the relationships here.......neither one of them are Manzos, right? So it can't be family money. Well, I guess it could be, we just don't know who the family is. ;)

That is just bizarre. One shopping trip for her girls equals his entire annual pay.

I sure hope Teresa has some talents other than being a laugh riot, b/c it appears it's time for a job. Or maybe her daughter's modeling career will support them. :rolleyes:

Last season I wondered what line of "business" he was in for them to live such a lavish lifestyle...and with her spending habits. I mean...who buys furniture with $120,000 CASH??? Who has that much cash available?? And getting $10,000/month from family?? I'm with Laura... I don't want to know who the family is....

Something's definitely off here...and I can't believe she didn't have a clue that they were in financial turmoil...all that spending.... Well, maybe her book will make her $11 million.... Maybe that's why she wrote the book...to get extra cash.

Gosh, it makes me happy I'm poor!:D

It's funny I wasn't watching the show at the time but a friend of mind happen to catch it mid-season last year and realized Theresa used to work with her merchandising for Nine West. My friend said she was pregnant with her 1st daughter and would shop everyday & spend lots of money:eek:

My friend said she was exactly the same in real life as on the show. It seems like everyone knew her. My friend wasn't crazy about her . . . she got on her nerves:)

I'm not crazy about the show but still watch it:confused: I think Gia's going to need therapy because of Joe. I'm thinking Bravo will make a reality show on their bankrupcy:D

I'm not crazy about the show but still watch it:confused: I think Gia's going to need therapy because of Joe. I'm thinking Bravo will make a reality show on their bankrupcy:D

The Poor Housewives of NJ? Then I could be in it too! ;)

So ladies, who do you think is leaving the show? I think it's either Danielle or Dina. Once these ladies cut Danielle out of their lives she won't have much of a storyline, but OTOH all the drama will disappear & the show will be a giant yawn.

We don't seem to see any of Dina's life these days, so it could be her. I know she had an issue a few months back about her daughter being stalked, probably she doesn't want Lexi on screen anymore, & her husband never wanted to be on screen, there doesn't seem to be much point to Dina's presence anymore.

We don't seem to see any of Dina's life these days, so it could be her. I know she had an issue a few months back about her daughter being stalked, probably she doesn't want Lexi on screen anymore, & her husband never wanted to be on screen, there doesn't seem to be much point to Dina's presence anymore.

This is why I think if anyone leaves, Dina will be it. She has become more of a commentator than anything else. Danielle is too much of an attention whore to quit the show, plus she will need the promotional support for her upcoming song ;)

I was at the Ladybug event on Monday, it was huge, over 1200 people were there, it was ran beautifully too, but I guess that's what these guys do best. Anyway, Teresa was in very good spirits, you would have never been able to tell anything negative was going on in her life, Teresa, Caroline, and Jacquelyn stood out front for at least 3 hours taking pictures with people, I have no clue how anyone can stand in heels for that long!

Everyone looked great, but especially Caroline, the cameras don't do her justice, she is VERY tiny in person, and really beautiful, Jacquelyn looked better in person than on camera too, Teresa and Dina looked exactly like on screen. Caroline's husband was there, he looked great too, he lost SO much weight, running the show from parking coordination to the food service.

Both of Caroline's sons were there, very cute boys, and I saw Jacquelyn's daughter too, I'm sure Dina's daughter was there but I did not see her.

Danielle, from what I could tell, was not there, but there was some woman that looked ALOT like her.

Dela, how awesome that you were able to attend the Ladybug event! Those ladies all seem to have so much class and it's a shame that they all got mixed up in this Danielle thing.

I really want to get one of those red hair extension pieces that Dina wears! I think it looks cool and would be a real conversation piece. I think she's going to be the one to leave, because by reading her blog, etc, I think she's had it with the drama of the show. Too bad, because the one who really needs to leave is Danielle. I think a lot of people have been contacting Bravo and telling them to dump Danielle, but I doubt that they would be willing to get rid of the drama she creates.

Wow... shameless thieves living off the backs and sweat of other people. I hope the bankruptcy judge and the IRS investigate them to the fullest extent of the law.

Is it now politically correct to lavishly spend other people's "owed" money while begging the courts for relief? Geez, shame on them -- I hope to see them get what they deserve.

Dela, how awesome that you were able to attend the Ladybug event! Those ladies all seem to have so much class and it's a shame that they all got mixed up in this Danielle thing.

I really want to get one of those red hair extension pieces that Dina wears! I think it looks cool and would be a real conversation piece. I think she's going to be the one to leave, because by reading her blog, etc, I think she's had it with the drama of the show. Too bad, because the one who really needs to leave is Danielle. I think a lot of people have been contacting Bravo and telling them to dump Danielle, but I doubt that they would be willing to get rid of the drama she creates.

Thanks, it was a lot of fun, I even won one of the tricky tray prizes. They had those extensions available in some NJ salons for a while for a $10 donation, but I think that is over now. But you can check the ladybug site to see if there is a way to still get one http://www.projectladybug.org/index.php

I agree, Dina has been very much in the background this season, her daughter I don't think has been on camera at all, so I think she has just had it, and will be the one to leave, can't blame her.

OK, just had to revive this thread to comment on the shows. Watched the NJ epi last night. So big shocker, Dina is leaving. But I still don't get the whole deal w/Danielle. Why did Dina have to see Danielle to tell her she didn't want to see her anymore? Wouldn't she have been better off just ignoring her texts & phone calls? Seems strange to make a date with an acquaintance to tell her you're cutting her out of your life. It's not like she was breaking up with her boyfriend for pete's sake!

I can't get over how crazy Danielle is. Danny is def. her boyfriend, & he's so slimy & disgusting I actually dry heave a little every time he's on screen. I can't really compare her to Kelly on NYC. Danielle is a bad person. I don't think Kelly is. I think Kelly has some serious issues, but is a good person. I'm still can't figure her out. I believe she really is a shy introvert, & she went on the show to boost her charity efforts. I really respect that about her. But she's so unbalanced I feel like she's her own worst enemy.

So we finally have news that there will be a RHDC! Did you guys hear? Can you guess who the starring housewife will be? Does the term "White House party crasher" ring a bell? :eek:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/06/16/2010-06-16_untitled__dcwives16tv.html

Thanks for breaking the DC news, no I did not hear!! Yay, I just can't get enough of these, well except Atlanta, I can't get into that one. I think DC could be fun, but I would like to see one from Texas, I think that would be a good one!

I also can't figure out why Dina had to meet with Danielle to tell her to stay away.... I think she just had stuff to get off her mind and needed to tell her in person, but of course that backfired...

Yes, Danielle is scary bad, and Kelly is just goofy. I think Kelly is shy and inarticulate in social situations, and if you add alcohol and a sugar buzz overdose of gummi bears and lolly pops, and you've got a train wreck!:D

I honestly don't know if I can watch NJ any more unless Danielle is out of the picture. I can't stomach her and her entourage...

RHDC should be a real trip! I was wondering if they kept the "party crasher" gal on there, and apparently they did! There are bios of all of them on the Bravo site. Yes, I read them... I really need a life!

I kind of felt like Dina meeting with Danielle was something the producers pushed on her rather than her really wanting to do it herself. It seemed really odd and contrived.

After watching the first two parts of the reunion shoe for NY - it seems like the producers have quite a bit of involvement in the show's set up. Kelly even said the producers 'forced' her to go on that getaway with Ramona, etc. I don't know if that's true, but I wasn't surprised and maybe that explained a little bit why she was so paranoid and anxious about it.

I kind of felt like Dina meeting with Danielle was something the producers pushed on her rather than her really wanting to do it herself. It seemed really odd and contrived.

After watching the first two parts of the reunion shoe for NY - it seems like the producers have quite a bit of involvement in the show's set up. Kelly even said the producers 'forced' her to go on that getaway with Ramona, etc. I don't know if that's true, but I wasn't surprised and maybe that explained a little bit why she was so paranoid and anxious about it.

Kelly is a bit of a nut and all, but I believe her about Bravo "forcing" her, or more likely putting on some very heavy pressure for her to go. Andy got SO defensive when she said that, I was happy to see him in the hot seat for once! I mean really, her and Ramona were constantly fighting this season, and honestly Ramona was saying really nasty things to Kelly and everyone else for that matter, so why would Kelly personally want to go on this trip for Ramona? That just doesn't make sense to me.

I also wondered why Kelly even contemplated going on that trip and now it all makes sense. Andy's defensiveness pretty much admitted that it was a stunt forced by the producers. I kind of felt bad for Kelly, and as much as I love Bethenny, I wanted to smack her when she kept interrupting Kelly's talking about how she felt bullied. I would feel bullied too if a bunch of women started ganging up on me and jumping on every little word I said.

Danielle is just scary; what sane adult picks on kids?! If anyone went after either of her daughters, she would have her entourage pay them a visit and take them out. Speaking of dry heaving, I was doing just that during her strip tease! UGH. Not to mention looking at that slimeball Stephen made me wanna puke; he is so grimy. AND that Kim woman is baaaaaaaaaad news!!! She is going to stir up a lot of drama.

I can't wait for RHDC!!!! Does this mean we get Jersey until August????

Danielle is just scary; what sane adult picks on kids?! If anyone went after either of her daughters, she would have her entourage pay them a visit and take them out. Speaking of dry heaving, I was doing just that during her strip tease! UGH. Not to mention looking at that slimeball Stephen made me wanna puke; he is so grimy. AND that Kim woman is baaaaaaaaaad news!!! She is going to stir up a lot of drama.

I can't wait for RHDC!!!! Does this mean we get Jersey until August????

OMG, I blocked that strip scene out of my mind, thanks for THAT reminder, lol! And doing that in front of those slimy x-cons just made it truly stomach churning. Kim is a piece of work, already playing both sides, she seems evil to me.

OMG, I blocked that strip scene out of my mind, thanks for THAT reminder, lol! And doing that in front of those slimy x-cons just made it truly stomach churning. Kim is a piece of work, already playing both sides, she seems evil to me.

Oh good lord have mercy! That was absurd! I felt so sorry for that Kim G, she should NOT have been wearing those tiny clothes, & she looked ridiculous. That said, Danielle just came off as a skank ho. :eek:

I'm kind of disappointed in the DC cast. I was hoping for at least one politician's wife. It looks like we're just they're just gonna be women on the fringe trolling for airtime. I hate that Salahi woman! And I hate that her slimy scheme actually got her what she wanted. Crash a WH party, get your own TV show. What is wrong w/this picture? :mad:

Oh, & about Kelly being forced to go on that trip, I don't believe her. It wasn't just Andy saying that was absolutely false. The other girls said it too. Tonight's show should be a good one anyway!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.