Hot Skins Exercise Clothing

fitone247

Cathlete
I have two questions -

1) Has anyone ordered from them and how was the service?

2) Do the sizes run fairly true to what you are used to buying?

Thanks - sorry if these questions have been asked already but I am fairly new here and don't remember seeing anything on this topic.

Thanks!

Deb

Hi Deb,
I've ordered from Hot Skins three times now. Their service is great.
The pants that Cathe wears, (flatstitch boot cut) was true to size for me. The tops were true to size for me as well. However, the shorts like Cathe wears...my first pair fit okay. A year later, I ordered another pair and they are way way way too small. It wasn't that I got bigger either. Plus the first pair got washed many many times and they didn't shrink.
Some of the other girls had the same problem with the shorts. There is a thread somewhere on here about that. I started that thread but I can't remember the title. It had to do with what color Cathe's pants were.

5th Element has the bootcut pants and shorts. They are cut a little more ample in the behind :D. And...they are somewhat cheaper. I had great service from them as well, all the way from England.

Hope this helps you out some.

Yes, I agree with Wanda. The Hot Skins shorts are cut very small and tell you the truth, even the large are too small for me (I wear a size 6 in shorts/pants). I liked the 5th Element shorts. Carushka shorts are good, too (I have the super suction short and the medium is very comfy).

Have fun, suzanne

Just another thankyou to Suzanne for the tip on Carushka. They also have free shipping on internet orders!

Uh Oh...........

Deb

Deb - I am a workout clothes addict---I could go two months, working out 6 days a week, and not have to do laundry. haha!! It's embarassing, but I guess it's better than being addicted to drugs, alcohol, etc. I just can't pass up a good bargain or cute workout gear. Another tip: try athleta.com. I LOVE their athleta essentials--the stuff made of sueded tactile (sp?). They have a really cute crossover t-shirt top and the slit leg capris are nice. I regularly check their outlet for goodies at good prices. Enjoy!! suzanne

Hi
I don't know about hot skins, but I have ordered twice from the 5th element and they were great. They also seemed pretty true to size, a medium is a medium etc.
Jen

Thanks once again Suzanne - I will be checking out Athleta.com and Jen thanks for your input on the 5th Element. I too love a good workout outfit - it makes me want to try even harder!

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.