high step and club step

laura35

Cathlete
I was just on the target.com web site and you can order both of these steps there. I was wondering if anyone has purchased their steps from target or not? I am considering buying them both from target since the club in 79.99 with two videos and the high step is 49.99 with step circuit workout. I noticed though that the club step is a teal and purple color instead of the silver and black like cathes. I would prefer the black and silver one but these are cheaper. Together they both with shipping and handling would cost me about 150.00. I currently have the firms transformer and fanny lifter which i could use in cathe's workouts but for some reason i just want cathe's steps. dumb huh? I would try to sell my firm steps if i bought cathe's. thanks, laura

I got both mine from this site and had stellar customer service.

http://www.fitness1st.com/Steps-Benches.html

I actually had the firm high step, but I got the high step topper..(not necessary to buy the full step if you have a club step because you can use the risers from the club step) because the firm one takes a lot longer to put together when doing circut workouts and I've had it slip and fall on me several times.

You could get the club step for 76 (in black) and the topper for 27...shipping will depend on where you live, but it wasn't very much for me. So it may be even less expensive.

Lindzebird

did you get any videos with the club step through this web site. It didnt say if you did. the high step said it came with a workout so i was curious. but thanks for the info. the club step is 3$ cheaper than target and 1$less on shipping but i would like the workout to come with it. laura

I called Dunhams sporting good store today and they have the original club step for 80.00, i think its the colored one though. I am debating whether or not saving on shipping would be worth it or not. I prefer the black and silver one but for an extra 15.00, i dont know if i want to pay that for the color. I have a 10% off card for dunhams too. so i could get that step for 72.00 and p;ay no shipping cost. decisions, decisions. laura

If you can get the club step for $72, then that would be the one to go with. I bought my step thru walmart.com for $57, but after shipping cost it came out to be about $75 and no dvd's. However, Sports Chalet sales a full size step in there store, and after taxes comes out to be about $75. It also comes with a DVD. I could have canceled/return the order but my shipping cost would not have been refunded.

Tia

Hi Laura. Did you decide where you are going to purchase your steps? I just wanted to thank you for this post. I have been thinking of purchasing the high step too, but wanted a DVD with it as well. The other high steps I have seen come with the All Step (or something like that) video and I already got that with my club step. Also another bonus is that I have a gift card for Target. Thanks again for the information that you provided. Have fun with your steps.

Karin

I am currently bidding on a club step on ebay. If i dont get it through there I will probably get it at dunhams or target.com.Walmart also has the club step online but no workout comes with it and with shipping and tax it comes to 73.00 so I figured i might as well get it elsewhere for that price. I think the high step at target.com comes with high step circuit,ithink. anyway your very welcome.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.