The High Step

shaan

Cathlete
Well, I finally got the HIGH STEP delivered to my doorstep!!! yay!! Discovery Channel shipped it to me overnight and it cost me TOTAL - including shipping and taxes, duties $94.95!!

I am so past wondering why others declined to ship it to Toronto, Canada - saying that there is manufacturer's restriction on the product but I for one am ecstatic! EXCEPT - I now have 2 copies of the DVD that comes with the step (you see, I didn't know a copy of Cathe's DVD came with the step and I ordered a copy via cksales when they were having their clearance workout for $22 - so now I am stuck with 2! Will try to sell in on amazon.ca if anyone is interested).

yay!!! Life is good when things workout!! I am a proud owner of the high step!!! yay!!!!

Yes definitely! I plan to use it starting Monday when I start a new rotation that I have scheduled for myself.

If anyone (in Toronto) is interested in the 2nd copy of this DVD that I have (brand new of course) the I am willing to exchange it for another Cathe DVD or sell it to you at the same price I purchased.

I wasn't aware the High Step came with the DVD. Oh bah! I think I will sell all my old and duplicate DVDs on Amazon.

Oh - I am in the processing of ordering the 4-Day Split from Jen - yay!!!

Congrats on getting it! I put off buying one for awhile, but I'm so glad I did because I use it with a lot of Cathe's workouts. Plus, I use the extra risers a lot when using my regular step for weight workouts.

Enjoy it!
Leanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.