Hi gals me the newbie again........

Calico

Cathlete
I just did Cathe's Power Hour and I don't see how body builders and weight lifters to it day in and day out. I was ready for the old folks home after I finished. Plus the weights she was using was a bit intimidating but I still did the whole tape using 5,8 and 10 pound dumbbells. Believe me I could feel it all and on most all the lunges, plies and squats I used no weight at all per a recommendation from this board. And the ab work was also a killer, thankfully I did my cardio first otherwise I would not have had the energy to do it. I hope that someday in the future I can increase my weights but at this point it will be a long while. Don't get me wrong I liked the tape and it will also be a challenge to master along with her Circuit Max which I did yesterday, I just have to get used to her style and all. She is very motivating and to think she has had 2 kids, I never and will never look that good after having my 3 kids.

Thanks again for all your help and advice about the tapes.

I do think I made a wise investment.

God bless you all!!!

Annette

Don't say never - you don't have the same genetic make-up as Cathe, but you have her workouts to sculpt and strengthen yourself and all of us to motivate you to get there! I for one couldn't do PH and CM on consecutive days. You go! The shoulder work on CM fries me so I'd be done by the time she started the shoulder work of PH. Congrats on making the commitment to fitness!!!

I agree with Jilly! I used to insist on matching Cathe weight for weight but I am scrawny in the muscle department even with heavy weights. I soon discovered that less is more for me and I use light weights for shoulders and triceps and pick it up for legs, back and biceps. My body likes it and it works for me. I would love to get the development that Cathe has but, alas, it is not to be. Knowing I am strong and healthy is the next best thing!

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif Chick's Rule! B http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/natur/petals.gif bbi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.