Help with gift ideas

We have an AWESOME trainer in our community. We do programs that last for a month. When she introduces a new "product" the first group likes to thank her with a gift.

For example, for the first group that had team colors, we bought her a necklace with 4 beads on it, in each of our team colors (those really nice beads, where she could take them off and wear one at a time).

For this new group, we are a psuedo police department (for fitness!!) and are having a BLAST with the workouts. We would like to thank her with something having to do with the police.

Any ideas?

We have about $80-100 to spend (We all chip in a few dollars).

Thanks for your help!!
Jenn

We have an AWESOME trainer in our community. We do programs that last for a month. When she introduces a new "product" the first group likes to thank her with a gift.

For example, for the first group that had team colors, we bought her a necklace with 4 beads on it, in each of our team colors (those really nice beads, where she could take them off and wear one at a time).

For this new group, we are a psuedo police department (for fitness!!) and are having a BLAST with the workouts. We would like to thank her with something having to do with the police.

Any ideas?

We have about $80-100 to spend (We all chip in a few dollars).

Thanks for your help!!
Jenn

Jenn, how about a little charm and bracelet? There are all sorts of "career" charms so you might be able to get a cute little handcuffs charm or police badge etc.

Why don't you contact the local PD & see if you can get one of their shirts? Ours has these really nice sweatshirts & those fleece wind jackets, you know, the nylon ones w/fleece on the inside? I've been trying to get my hands on one of those for years. :p

Ooooh! All awesome ideas!! Thank you so much! I might be able to do the clothing AND some jewelry. I never thought about handcuffs or badge jewelry. I might be able to find something that will fit on the chain that we already gave her...hmmmmmm! :)

Thanks, guys!!

Jenn :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.