It Has Begun!

martijean1

Cathlete
Oh, Ladies!!!! I'm SO excited right now...The construction on our new location has begun!

This weekend:

ALL flooring was ripped out
Spent 6 HOURS getting sticky ickies off of windows
Tanning rooms are framed
Picked flooring
Picked paint
Started looking at online inventory (Coach purses, make-up, etc...Boutique stuff)

This week:

Sheetrock/mud/taping
Flooring in
Moving overstock from other 2 stores
New countertops
Roof started this morning!!
Electrical
Order tanning beds
Start ordering new inventory
Buy towels/embroider for tanning
TAKE THURSDAY OFF FOR THE STATE FAIR!!!
Start school shopping with the girls!
Cat from ex-bf's coming home

I just have to remember that this is only a 3 week process, right? We're feeling a bit (ok, ALOT) overwhelmed right now!! Joe thinks he's "helping" with ideas for the boutique, I just keep telling him to stick with the sporting goods side...What do men know about what a woman wants anyway?? LOL!

MJ

How exciting MJ. Remember it always gets harder before it gets better. The Dr. I work for is opening up a new practice and building from the ground up, . . . there is a lot of stress in the office right now. I can't wait for the dust to settle. Gook Luck to you!!

This week:

Sheetrock/mud/taping
Flooring in
Moving overstock from other 2 stores
New countertops
Roof started this morning!!
Electrical
Order tanning beds
Start ordering new inventory
Buy towels/embroider for tanning
TAKE THURSDAY OFF FOR THE STATE FAIR!!!Start school shopping with the girls!
Cat from ex-bf's coming home

MJ

MJ! Good luck and happy sailing with your building project!! Sounds like a fabulous boutique!

NOTHING is better than the MN State Fair!! (except maybe a Cathe Road Tri!p):D I can't go this year so please have the following items for me:

Bull Bites from Axel's
Corn Fritter's w/honey butter
Pork Chop on-a-stick
Fresh Turkey Sandwich
Pickle Dog
Big @ssed bucket of French Fries
Roasted Corn on the cob

:eek::D:eek: I could list more food items that I like to "sample" each year but that would just be embarrassing. :eek::eek: All those calories are offset by all the walking around, right? :p

Have a great time at the Fair!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.