Hardcore Rotation Checkin for Tuesday Jan 3

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did StepBlast (premix of 45 min) plus abs from Step, Jump and Pump. I had planned on doing the entire workout, but overslept about 20 minutes. I have been having trouble getting up lately.

Nicole - I only sold one exercise DVD on E-bay. If they aren't popular ones, I don't think they'll sell. People expect to get things dirt cheap on E-bay also. I couldn't even sell brand new CD's I didn't like for $2.00. It depends on what you have to sell though. The perfume oil samples I've been selling are limited edition scents that you can no longer get thru the company. They are a "hot seller".....so I've been making up little packets of 3 samples and selling them. I also put the oils up for sale that I buy and don't like, as I buy everything mail order. They are one of the few things that people will pay full price for on E-bay.....so I sort of just stick with those when I need to make money. Yes, E-bay gets a cut of your money. For instance on $250, they take $30 for selling fees, listing fees, etc.

Have great workouts everyone.

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the information Lora :D

Today I did lowmax, and I had about all I could do to get through it??? I remember years ago when I got intense moves (gin miller) she said to only do interval 2 times max, and to give your body a rest imbetween? Well tomorrow calls for Imax, and I am not doing a interval again. I am thinking Cardio and weights:D

If I get up enough energy this afternoon I will do Ctx kickbox, and I will finish up the 2nd half of tone it up. Terri that worked out pretty well last night!! I did the 1st half of Tone it up (clocking in around 35 min.) I will finish up the 2nd half (floor) tonight, and the way I am feeling right now I sure am happy that I did the harder part last night:7

When I get my TLT's I think I will just do the same..

TLT in am and then half of a SS dvd in pm or afternoon.

Well gotta go. I will be back later.

~Nicole

Hi ladies!

Sorry I have not posted for a while. Things are not going well at home right now. I have started working some. There is not a lot going on right now so I have not had a client yet. Hopefully soon.

How is everyone? Did everyone have a good new years? I was in bed at 10:30. I was tired since I have had a lot of late and sleepless nights lately.

I will try to post again later. Thinking maybe I should get out the workout DVD's and trying to get workouts in again. I'll have to see how things go. Not sure even where to start back in.

Have a great day! :)

Hi Ladies,

Today will be lowmax and ctx. Then I think I will do what Nicole did last night and do i/2 of tone it up tonight. Nicole why do you think you had such a hard time with lowmax? Are you not feeling well or has it been to long since a cathe cardio? Oh wait you did cathe yesterday though. I hope you are feeling ok and not getting sick.

Sabrina-Sorry to hear things are not going well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Lora-I like ebay and have bought a lot of my SS workouts from there and some cathes. Although you are right and on ebay they sell for a good price and you don't save much. I figure every little bit helps though.
Diane Sue-I was sickon new years eve too. WHat a good grandma you are. I don't think I could have played with kids or been much fun. Glad to see you are feeling better.
Marietta-what you up to today?
Dallas-How are you doing? If you get a second could you e-mail me the SS rotation. SInce I bought mine fom ebay I dont have the actual rotation. Or Nicole maybeyou have it as well:)
Susan-How are you and the baby feeling these days. I cannot get over how fast the time is going! Probably doesn't feel like it to you though!

I will try and check back in later.

Terri

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to catch up on some threads since Thursday.

Today I did PS Legs and abs. I had Leaner Legs scheduled, but had to shovel the driveway. I'd like to do it tonight since it's on 33 minutes ~ but I really want to get the floors mopped. We'll see.

My boss is leaving the country for three weeks on Friday. The last I'll see him is Thursday, so right now I've got some work to do. It's bad enough I had to bring two bills in to pay!

We had a nice New Year's at my parents.

I'll be back around lunchtime.

Susan

Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/2BB3m5.png[/img][/link]

Hello Everyone,
Yes Terri I think I am coming down with something??? I got all the
kids to school, and went back to bed with the chills:eek: I just got up. I have loaded myself with vit. c, and I am making black bean, corn soup for lunch!! Here are some threads with the Slim series rotations. I use the Slim training one that is on the 2nd link on the bottom of the page.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=79123&highlight=slim+series+rotation

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=78963&highlight=slim+series+rotation

Susan how much snow did you get??? It is nasty rain here!! I would rather have snow}( Wish I could send one of my boys over to your house!! They LOVE to shovel the snow!! Take care, and baby yourself!!

Dallas I did that rotation that you showed. I LOVE Debbies rotations. I think they are GREAT for my wandering mind:eek:

Sabrina good to have you back!!

Well best go check on my soup!!

~Nicole

Good afternoon
This morning I did 3.5 mi on the treadmill, then intervals6-10of I Max3, I followed this with GS Shoulders adding 2 sets of arnold presses, then GS biceps stopping before the wrist curls and adding 2 sets of alternating hammer curls and upping the weight, st. I am hoping to get in GS Triceps later with some Bowflex Triceps pushdowns, and extensions added on. I had to run errands and call a plumber so am saving them for later. I also have two of my grandchildren spending the night. I thought it would be nice for their parents to go out for her birthday without the children, since we did the family birthday on Sunday.

Nicole I am sorry you aren't feeling well.

Terri, It was definitely not fun being ill. I hope you are feeling better as well. I made the best of it and I think the children still had fun.

Sabrina it's good to see you back.

Hi to everyone
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.