Hardcore Rotation Checkin for Sat Dec 31

lorajc

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

This morning I did 45 minutes of my new Carribean Kickbox DVD and a 10 minute stretch by Tamilee Webb.

This was a tough little workout and I only paid $9.99 for it at CD Universe.com. It was kickboxing done on a step which increased your heartrate a bit. My HR stayed in the 140's the entire time and I liked it. It was easy to follow. The music was generic but after I do it a few times, I can put my own music on. They also work out on the beach....which I love.....especially when it's dreary outside. This is taped from a show...I wonder what station it's on, as I'd like to check it out. I don't get Fit TV though. The instructor, Shelly McDonald, was not annoying and was professional and had a neutral, likeable personality and she looked like she was in great shape (always a plus in my book). The only annoying thing I found was that she didn't have her hair tied back and it was really long and who wants to look at your long sweaty hair stuck to your body (eewwwww).

I've gotta run. We're going to celebrate Christmas at my SIL's house that's an hour away from here. Gotta go get some stuff done and do my usual soak for my poor neck which has been flaring up.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone. I just looked at my exercise log, and I haven't taken a rest day since October.....I have had some easier workout days thrown in though. I will take a rest day every week, once I lose a few pounds (how long have I been saying that?)!!

Hello Ladies,

I started feeling illlast night and woke up feeling worse. I am still going to try and do a SS workout and chest and tri's. No big plans for me tonight. I want to stay home relax and watch some movies.

I ordered the Jollie weights yesterday and they should be here next week! I am anxious to get them. Also I should be recieving Burn i Up today in the mail that I bought from timber.

Lora-That workout you did sounds interesting. So if you think it is a tough workout I may have to look ino it. You ladies are making me spend a fortune :) Have a good day at your SIL's.
Nicole-I am ready to start the simpler life book as soon as you are! I hope everyone is well now in your family.
Dallas-I hope you are better now too!
Hello to everyone else and I will check back later to see what you all are up to. Have a wonderful new years eve. I took my tree down yesterday.

Terri

Hi,
I would have specified in this morning or afternoon but we do have time differences here. Today I did Circuit Max no st. then SS Shape it up. I am having fun this evening with three of my grandchildren. The girls are bringing body glitter for fun. I think I will pull out the face painting for my Grandson (girls to) and maybe we will jump in the hot tub. We are getting up for church in the am so will do this early this evening.

Lora maybe if you took a rest day you could work harder when you come back. Easier workout days for me are usually an ab workout or stretch and anything with no weights. I am not trying to impose here but after a rest day for me I am really recuperated and ready to tackle something tough.

Hi to everyone,
Have a great and safe New Year,
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Hello Everyone,
Today I will do a SS workout:D ( I did'nt get one in yesterday)

Terri sorry to hear you are feeling sick?? I hope you get over it quickly. You are going to love your joilie weights, and I think you will really like burn it up. Take care, and if you are still feeling poorly..........take a rest ;-)

Diane Sue have fun with the kids tonight:D

Lora did you find a ball for your TLT's??? I know some said they have them at walmart?? I have a 3 lb squishy one, but I would like a 4 or 5 pound one.

Well gotta go do some laundry:eek:

~Nicole

Lora if you are looking for weighted balls that are soft, I got my purple 5# ones at Walmart. They also have 2 # ones. I bought this for some Firm workouts I was doing. They were a good price
compared to diffent websites I looked at.

Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Afternoon ladies!

Terri ~ I'm sorry you're not feeling well. What movies did you rent for tonight? If it's cold symptoms run out and get some Airborne. I think that's what helped me get over it more quickly.

Nicole ~ How are your kids? What are your plans this evening/tomorrow? I never got my SS workout in yesterday either. :-( But I did put all the decorations away minus the two trees. I even started a bag of stuff to get out of here.

Diane Sue ~ You'll have lots of fun tonight.

Lora ~ Have fun at your SIL! Oh my, no rest day since Oct?! You're overdue!:)

Today I did RS followed by Tough Core w/toe weights, and PUB up premix. Tomorrow I'll do some cardio and Firm it Up before we leave again for my in-laws house. We have to be there by 6P tonight.

See you all next year! ;-)

Dallas

Diana Sue - I just ordered a 4 pounder from Amazon cuz my hubby couldn't find a 4 pound ball at Walmart. All they had were 2 lbs and that's too light. I wanted a 4 and 5 and soon I'll get a 6...if they make them in the small ones. I paid $25 for the first one I bought and $14 for the second one. ........oh well. I just read on Videofitness that the TLT's are shipping out on Tuesday. I rec'd my notice today. We should have them at the end of next week.

I just got back from the Christmas celebration and I ended up eating too much junk. That's it for me. I have to start really watching my diet.

Have a great evening everyone. Of course, I'll be up early working out ...as usual. Have fun tonight and be safe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.