Hardcore Rotation Checkin for Monday Jan 2

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Everyone -

This morning I did 45 minutes of Carribean Aerobics. I did 20 minutes low impact on the floor and then I went on the rebounder and did 20 minutes on the rebounder. I need to start breaking my rebounder out more often, as my heartrate was 160 when I checked it on the rebounder. I think I can move a lot more cuz I don't have to worry about babying my back and neck from floor impact. I also did Tamilee Webb 10 minute stretch.

I can't believe how sore I am from that Biggest Loser workout yesterday. I'm sore in places I don't usually get sore. I guess it worked me differently. There was one entire segment that you boxed with 5 pound weights in your hands and my arms are feeling it today. There were also a lot of plyometrics and I used heavy weights on all of my weight work. My sides of my back are sore also. I guess I'll be doing this one again soon.

Have great workouts everyone.

Hello Everyone,
Today I did bootcamp, and Imax2 intervals 1-5 premix. Boy do I feel good!!

This afternoon I would like to do 30 min. of one of my SS dvds. Terri what one are you doing? Did you get a chance to do BIU? Or are you still feeling sick??? Hope you are feeling better!! My DD6 is sick again. She vomited 2 x during the night, and once was in the bed.. I HATE the flu!!

Last night I found a 4 pound ball for my TLT's at Meijer (perfect size). I already have a 3 pounder, but that just did not seem hard enough??? (We will see ha ha)

Dallas they also had those doughnut weights there CHEAP I think it was 3.00 for a pair of 1 pounders. They also had 2pounds,but I think they were 8 or 9???

Well I gotta go get the kids going. I will be back!

Take care,

~Nicole

Morning Everyone!

Today I did LM completely with the lunge cycle (20 each: front, rear, side and crossover) between the blasts. I only did 3 lunge cycles, my legs were fried. I couldn't believe when I got to interval 7 that I had burned over 400 Kcal. I then did S&H chest.

I'm not sure exactly which rotation I'm following right now. I'll do some cardio w/S&H this week and take it from there.

Have any of you alternated weekly S&H with the GS? I'll do a search when I have more time.

Thanks Nicole. Those doughnut weights would come in handy especially with the S&H. I don't think we have a Meijer's I wasn't able to lift as heavy today. :-( I want to get that strength back. That was some workout this AM. I got a ship notice for the TLT's! So, I'll have to check those out when they get here.

Lora ~ Ooo, that's where I want to be sore - in the lats! }( Sounds like you had a great workout!

Terri ~ How are you feeling?

I have to do lots of errands today in the rain.:-( It's going to be one of those days here. I have to go to Sam's Club. I wonder if Meijer's is like Sam's?

Hi to all who follow! Where has Sabrina been?

Have a great day everyone!

Dallas

Hi Ladies,

Yes I am feeling better, thanks for asking. Nicole Idid do burn it up and I really enjoyed it! I will give a better review later. I am off to do bootcamp and imax2 1-5. Nicole I think tonightI will do tone it up! I looked at the link for TLT's and I must say I am very tempted to order them! Especiallyif we can do a rotation together with these.

Dallas I have done Gymstyle with S&h's. The way I did it was one week Gymstyles next week s&h and hust alternate backand forth. Idon't go heavy on legs anymore after learning from SS that heavy bulks me and freestyle doesnt.

Lora-you also have me curious on the biggest loser workout. I just dont want to stay away from cathe too much so I have to be careful how I spend my fitness dollars :)

I will check backin later. Maybe Sabrina is off doingreal estate stuff!

Terri

Terri come on........... buy the TLT's:7......... ha ha ha. I was wondering if you are trying to KILL me (tone it up) Are you going to do the whole dvd??? or just the 30 minutes?? I might be up for the challenge???? I am going to be SORE tomorrow!!

Dallas *we* are doing Cathe's January rotation this week (until I get my TLT's.) It is 90 minutes in am and then Terri and I are also doing some Slim Series workout of some kind??? I am feeling like the workout QUEEN. Terri is already}( Today I was at the dollar store and guess what i saw........doughnut weights in about every color:D I don't think they looked as durable as the Meijer ones, but heck for a dollar who cares. When I go up in weight with my doughnuts I have a extra set of spring collars that I use to keep the doughnut in place. My sister lives in algonquin area and they have a Miejer.

Hey where is everyone??? Marietta I hope your DH is feeling better!!

Well hello to everyone!!

~Nicole

I'm so envious of all of you ladies that have so much time to work out! I was planning a 2nd workout today, but my sciatic nerve is acting up. I've got pain radiating down my hip. This was an injury from my car accident in 2000. It flares up from time to time. I don't know if it's the rainy weather or that workout from yesterday.

The only reason I have so much money to buy fitness DVD's lately is cuz I've been addicted to selling stuff on E-bay ever since you ladies talked me into signing up. I've been selling perfume oil samples and making a little bit of money here and there. I just made $200 over the last week. I'm gonna save some, but I think I might check out a few more DVDs...however, I think TurboJam is coming out with new ones in a couple of days......so maybe I'll just see if I can find any bargains on CD Universe again. I only paid $6 for the Carribean aerobics DVD I did today.

I also got a ship notice for my TLT's and my new weighted balls.

Hey Lora I have always been meaning to ask you about ebay??? I have some vhs...... Do you think it would be worth it for me to try and sell them on ebay??? Is it hard?? Does'nt it cost money to sell???

Thanks a head of time!!

P:S: I really don't have the time, but I am making it work by getting up 1 hour earlier, and then when I get the kids to bed I will go down to my workout room, and do my pm workout. (Although I really should be folding laundry!!) I am just feeling like a challenge }(

~Nicole

Saturday I went to eat dinner with my daughter and grandson. I came home and shortly after my other two grandchildren arrived I was feeling pretty ill. I dont know if it was the chicken I ate, as it was at a mexican restaurant that is thought highly of here, or something else. Anyway the children and I did face painting and poppers outside then I laid down on the couch and put in a movie and we played family cranium till 12 oclock. Woke up at 8 Sunday and went to church. I still felt ill. Had my rest day. I made dinner. ick!! We played more games. Today was 5.5 mile treadmill run using Cardio Coach#3 and an add on from one of Marietta's hill workouts. Then I did GS back stopping before pullovers and did Bowflex close reverse grip pulldown and wide grip pulldowns two sets each, then finished the back. CM #2&#3. I hope you had a great weekend.
Hi to everyone
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.