Hardcore Rotation Checkin Friday June 3

lorajc

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

This morning I did Kickmax Bootcamp Challenge and modified some of the higher intensity on the rebounder. My foot is still very swollen and sore. I had difficulty doing aerobics at a higher intensity. I'm taking my scheduled rest day tomorrow for sure (I know, I say that every week and then don't take it).

Have Great workouts everyone.

Solara: Hang in there and I know everything will workout. Moving is very stressful. When we moved into our current home, the previous owner wouldn't move out and we had already stayed in our house an extra month and paid rent to the new owners...........it ended up that my husband and I had to literally move the guy out. We put all his stuff in the garage and locked it and called him and told him and finally he came over and got what he wanted and we ended up selling the stuff he never came back for. People are a trip. Talk about a job. Cleaning, moving him out and then moving in!!

Hello Everyone!

This morning I just did the warmup and step portion of the BM w/o. I may do a little walk later and some stretching but that's it.

I probably won't be checking in tomorrow or Sunday so here are my plans...

Saturday - I'll be running my 1/2 marathon at 7:00 a.m. (CST)
Sunday - Rest

I hope you all have a great weekend and that your body's will heal from their ailments and that some of the tough issues you are dealing with will be resolved.

I'll be checkin in on Monday!!

Glogal...if you want to talk about music let me know...I have a great source. Much better than dynamix IMO.

~Marietta
FITXME

hello everybody!
today's workout: it was suppose to be PLB, one segemnt of coremax and one segment of stretchmax.
didn't do it..instead..went to the gym and did the following:
leg extension machine: started w/ 55lbs, increase to 70lbs, increase to 80lbs and pyramid back down.
leg press machine: started w/ 100lbs, increase to 110lbs, increase to 120lbs and pryamid down.
hip abductor: started w/ 80lbs, increase to 90lbs, increase to 100lbs and pyrmaid back down.
hip adductor: same as hip abductor.
ab machine: 5mins at 70lbs
THEN: walked for 5mins-warmup
walked for 5mins at 5%incline-fast
ET-5mins
bike-5mins
stepper-5mins
TM-walked-5mins at 5,6,7,8,9%incline for one min each
TM-ran 10mins varying my speed and incline

WHEW!!!

Marietta: yes, let's talk music. let me know when you come back on monday where you get your music from, ok?? thanks:)

solora: hope everything works out best for you in this moving fiasco of yours. what a bummer! I feel your pain! good luck!

everyone else: have a great Friday!

Hi Everyone,

lorajc-I hope your foot feels better soon.

Solara-hope your moving situation gets straightened out soon!

Marietta-good luck with your 1/2 marathon tomorrow and I hope you get some nice weather.

Global-WOW! What a workout!

Never made it to workout yesterday. Had the MRI and whatever dye they gave me mellowed me out for the rest of the day. Didn't know it would do that. The Dr. did give me two steroid shots the afternoon before. Never had those before and not sure what to expect from that. Anyway I guess I will do Gym Style shoulders and the Max intensity cardio Hi/Lo segment today that I was going to do yesterday.

Have a great day!
:)

Hi everyone,
I have been busy with my grandchildren. Thursday's workout was Low Max, Abs from Rock Steady step, Tough Core and May rotation shoulders
Todays workout was IMax 2 blast only premix and HSTA cardio, & HSch cardio only, then May rotation Biceps and Triceps, Stretch Max w/ band
My goal is to lower my bodyfat. I am waiting for my digital calipers. I am altering my diet a little more. Lowering my carbs from around 150gms to 100 for now to see how this works.

Lora, I would definitely take a rest day . At least not do higher intensity work on a foot that is swollen. Have you tried icing it? BTW thanks for the compliment the other day:)

Marrietta good luck with the half marathon

Kim I hope your house problems improve. I am sorry to hear you are going through this.

Have a great day everyone
Diane Sue

http://wd.1ww.us

Hi Everybody!

I did GS Shoulders and the Quick Select Premix Cardio Conditioning 37 min WO on KPC.

Lora ~ Be good to your foot! If you must workout (and after several months of "checking in" with you, I'm learning that you "must"!) try not to aggravate your foot.

Thank you all for the encouragement about our house buying "situation". Things have been tense since we got the news. I'm glad it's the weekend so we decompress and draw up "Plan B". Your kindness means so much. Thanks again and have a great night.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.