Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Cathe forum friends! It is a joy and a delight for me to be a member of this fun and supportive community, and I appreciate all the support and encouragement I receive from y’all. Thank you for loving me. This journey has been emotional and challenging for me, and I have a deep love in my heart for each of you. I am looking forward to sharing my journey with all of you in 2008! :)

I have a special place in my heart for my beloved Road Trip sisters and all my check-in friends who support me, encourage me, and lavish me with love. :)

Shelley, thank you so much for encouraging me to step outside my comfort zone and attend the Road Trip. This has been a pivotal year for me in so many ways. I will remember 2007 as the year of being kicked out of my comfort zone, and you inspired me. I am still hoping to meet you next year. :)

Allison, you made me feel like a princess when I first met you in Jersey. :) I will never forget your reaction! :7 Priceless! You are such a doll! :)

A big thank you to the beloved Road Trip coordinators for all the joy they added to my fitness journey this year. What a dream weekend! :7 I am hoping to return again. Love and hugs to Debbie, Kathy, and Lorrayne. Thank you for all your support and encouragement this year. Have a blessed Thanksgiving! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Happy Thanksgiving, Heather!

You inspire us all. I look forward to continuing your journey with you in 2008!

Marcy

Heather,

I wish you a happy and fun Thanksgiving. It was a PLEASURE in meeting you and the rest of the RT bunch. This was such a great time filled with laughter and friendship.

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!!! :)
Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.