Happy New Years Resolutions!!

tneah

Cathlete
Yes, another little ditty I wrote for all my Cathe friends when I shoudl be writing more serious stuff.:) Happy New Years (well, its coming really, really soon!)

My Ode To New Year’s Eve

It happens just once, just one time each year, a chance for new beginnings, new starts, good cheer!

Some of us resolve to flatten our tummies, while others resolve to spend less money, still others resolve to exercise more—while secretly thinking “Oh what a chore…”

There are gals that resolve to eat much less, so maybe by next year they’ll fit in that dress…others swear it’s their thighs that need trimming, while others complain it’s their rear that needs slimming!

Yes, resolutions are great, and my hat’s off to you, if you can follow all the year through.

But don’t fret too much, and don’t you worry if by Jan 2nd you find yourself surly.

For your meals are sparse, and your muscles ache, and you say to yourself “give me a break!”

But hang in there my friend it gets better I swear… even though your tummy’s rumbling and the table’s bare….and there will be days when you feel like ripping out your hair….

Because if you are strong, steadfast and true, your resolutions and dreams become a reality for you!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.