Hairdresser Gripe

BAM

Cathlete
Why is it that a hairdresser will let you walk out of the salon if there's something funky going on with your look? Examples: There's still a bunch of little hairs left on your face from the cut and you face the world as magilla gorilla; or there's a bunch of hair on your butt from the seat (of course this doesn't account for the hairy butt underneath your pants }( :p ); or your hair is blown out but you've got more poof on one side than the other; or you've got some haircolor stained on the sides of your face which they can see but think it might be fun for others to see that you really DO color your hair; or, the last one, the color didn't cover up all your grays (of course I'm not referring to me on this one }() and there's an obvious moonlight patch up there and they don't have the guts to say that they didn't cover that area well enough so they'd like to do it again. What is up with this? Is there no hairdresser ethics code????? LOL

Bam

Oh yeah, been there.
I came home and noticed some purple in my hair (I asked for blond highlights!),there must have been something else in the sink from another client, anyway she said "don't worry about it, it'll come out after a few washes!! What a goof! Last visit there.
Sherry

Thankfully my hairdresser is a perfectionist. I've been seeing her for 10 years. We've talked about everything personal I can think of so she'd probably wipe the hair right off my butt for me :)

But I remmeber some in the past that were just awful.

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.