Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Talk about anything you like in this forum including other videos you like or dislike.We would like to once again remind everyone that we donít allow posts from people whose end purpose is to sell or promote other companies DVDs. We want open discussion to continue to be used by fitness enthusiast and our customers who want to openly and honestly discuss fitness DVDs, not to be used by other companies to promote their website or sell their products.

A "good" blow dryer?

This is a discussion on A "good" blow dryer? within the Open Discussion forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Thanks to whoever ordered with the $25 rebate!!!! I just got an email saying my rebate is being processed. Sweet!!!!! ...

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Cathlete
mspina's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to mspina

Thanks to whoever ordered with the $25 rebate!!!! I just got an email saying my rebate is being processed. Sweet!!!!!

The reviews said that shipping was super quick, so I'm going crazy waiting for it to arrive -hopefully soon. I've never been excited about a hair dryer - feel sort of silly.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Cathlete
jcm's Profile Fields

Well, this site turns people into quite the enablers! I've been on the hunt now for 2 days. The Hana looks amazing just not sure I can do it. The same site at a Solano going to $119 and thinking I might do that one. When yours comes you'll have to get on here and let me know what you think! I'm making myself crazy reading all the reviews!! I might actually call their number and see what they recommend. My hair isn't thick/coarse/curly and it sounds like some powerful ones might be overkill for my hair. So glad Cathe shared this site! Look forward to the reviews. Once I have an order I'll let you know!

Jenny
RapidBreath likes this.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Catheite
laketime's Profile Fields

Hi mspina,

I am the culprit! I am glad the rebate worked. I clicked through using your link, but there was no indication that it actually worked. It turns out that we both don't get $25, only you (the original purchaser). However, here is my own link (valid until 01/12/13 at 9pm) in case someone else is interested in ordering. http://curebit.com/x/SuPKZ

I, too, read a bunch of reviews on a variety of sites and decided to make the investment. The site is running a sale with online codes (I used $30 off a $200 purchase). We will have to compare notes once we receive our dryers.

Jenny - good luck with your decision!

Michelle
Old 01-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Cathlete
jcm's Profile Fields

Michelle - did you order the Hanaair or was it something else? I'm excited and a bit scared at the same time. I'm going to be too embarrassed to tell anyone how much I spent on a dryer
Old 01-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Catheite
laketime's Profile Fields

Jenny - Yes, that's the one. I've never spent this much on a hair dryer either, but I look at it as a good investment. Plus, my curiosity got the better of me....could an expensive model really make that big of a difference? Let me know if you take the plunge.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:35 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm View Post
Well, this site turns people into quite the enablers! I've been on the hunt now for 2 days. The Hana looks amazing just not sure I can do it. The same site at a Solano going to $119 and thinking I might do that one. When yours comes you'll have to get on here and let me know what you think! I'm making myself crazy reading all the reviews!! I might actually call their number and see what they recommend. My hair isn't thick/coarse/curly and it sounds like some powerful ones might be overkill for my hair. So glad Cathe shared this site! Look forward to the reviews. Once I have an order I'll let you know!

Jenny
Jcm - if you truly are considering the Solano Original, it's currently $89 at Follica.com, plus there's the 15% off and/or recycle rebate. Not trying to dissuade you from the other site, since it sounds like they throw in a bunch of wonderful extra gifts (who doesn't like that?), but if money's a concern, I thought you might lime to know about the price differential.

For those who got the Hannaair, please come back and post a review. Despite the fact I'm lucky enough to have a Solano, I'm super curious about this one!
Old 01-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Cathlete
PhyllisG's Profile Fields

I posted that I have the Solano and love it. I have fine hair and lots of it and the Solano works great for it. My DIL has long thick wavy hair and uses it whenever she stays over. I don't want to jinx myself here but I have had the Solano for about 12 years now. Can you imagine how many drug store hairdryers I would have bought by now?! I paid about $100 for it at the time.
Remember hairdressers use their dryers on all kinds of hair so I wouldn't worry that something is not suitable for your hair.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Cathlete
jcm's Profile Fields

After spending a ridiculous amount of time researching dryers (my wrist hurts!!) I ordered a Solano 3500 from the place Cathe suggested. YIKES!! Hope it's worth it
Old 01-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Cathlete
jcm's Profile Fields

After spending a ridiculous amount of time researching dryers (my wrist hurts!!) I ordered a Solano 3500 from the place Cathe suggested. YIKES!! Hope it's worth it
Old 01-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Cathlete
mspina's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to mspina

Quote:
Originally Posted by laketime View Post
Hi mspina,

I am the culprit! I am glad the rebate worked. I clicked through using your link, but there was no indication that it actually worked. It turns out that we both don't get $25, only you (the original purchaser). However, here is my own link (valid until 01/12/13 at 9pm) in case someone else is interested in ordering. http://curebit.com/x/SuPKZ

I, too, read a bunch of reviews on a variety of sites and decided to make the investment. The site is running a sale with online codes (I used $30 off a $200 purchase). We will have to compare notes once we receive our dryers.

Jenny - good luck with your decision!

Michelle
Thanks Michelle (from another Michelle!)!!!!

I hadn't received it yet, and some people initially said they got theirs in 2 days, so I just emailed them - got a reply immediately that said it had been out of stock, but they were getting more in within a day and then would send out by expediated shipping, which is pretty cool. I will DEFINITELY let you all know how I like it when it comes next week! And it looks like you get a bottle of that leave in heat protector stuff (which I also ordered, so I hope I like it because I'll be loaded with it!) as one of the free gifts, which is pretty nice.

Fabulous bodies AND fabulous hair, all from Cathe!