Give/Take

cathe4me2

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you for sharing your fitness expertise, and the bits and pieces of the experiences in your lives on this website.
You all have given so much to me by answering questions and by reading what you write in response to someone else.

I'm all excited right now,not only for the new Intense Series, but the putting into practice the things I have learned about diet and rotations.
Don't you all agree that seeing the before and after pictures of Cathe's pregnancy, the pictures of Francine, Sue and Donna and so many more of you that posted your pictures, are truly motivating?

I have taken from this website, far more than I could possibly give. But I have really enjoyed all of your posts. I feel all the wiser for it.

Looking forward to the coming months in seeing the improvements in myself. And...looking forward to hearing about all of you and the advancements you make.
My sincerest thanks to you.
Wanda

Hi Wanda,

I totally agree with you. I learn so much from this forum on everything from health/fitness to basic life issues. No matter what you need you can find it here from someone.

I can't believe the knowledge I've gained in the past year and a half, it's incedible. And the days I need a "lift" and can come here only to read a post so funny I spit my coffee all over the monitor laughing aloud. And then there's the times I get tunnel vision and feel like "poor me, poor me" because of some insignificant happening at the moment, come here and read about a real problem or tragedy in someone's life and get an instant "reality check." This forum has become part of my daily life and the people extended family members.
I look forward to next year as well and all the changes we'll all go through! :)

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

Yes!

Donna & Wanda~you both said it soo well. I have been in the fitness industry for 20 years+, but it wasn't til I found this place that I can truly say that my knowledge and commitment has improved. It is so great to hear advice from others that are trying to be the best they can be. I have been so inspired, not to mention, the comraderie I have developed getting to know you all. Thanks to everyone for a great place to come to learn, share or just have a good laugh or even share in others sadness. I know there will ALWAYS be someone here to help whenever there is a need. THANKS guys!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Yes!

Well said everyone! This is a great site, and you folks have all been wonderful. Here's to another great year of sharing our fitness and life journeys! *hi five*

Judy
Live by the golden rule: treat others as yourself :)

I agree ....after seeing all those pictures and reading about the new intensity videos.. I am very motivated.I check this forum every day....it is usually the first thing i go to!Thanks everyone!

Wanda and everyone,
I feel the same way! I never learned about fitness anywhere near the rate I'm learning from this site, you guys, and of course the example Cathe sets.

I have never had as much fun at it either, until now. Thank you all for your generosity with information and taking the risk to persuade me to change my ways a few times!!!
-Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.