Full body DOMS!!!

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Yowza!!! I haven't done a full body weight session since I did MM on 11/13/08. After that I did PUB/PLB, then 4DS, then STS, then PUB/PLB. I am currently doing circuits M/F with a full body (MM) on W, and cardio days in between. I did MM last night. Oof! I am feelin' it this morning. I've gotten better at weight selection since STS, and everything was just right, I wasn't going to squeak out another rep anywhere. I've become accustomed to just one section of my body having DOMS at a time, today it is everywhere!!!:confused::confused: I imagine next week's go around won't be so rough. I start STS again in Aug, for 6 months this time, and I may welcome back the MM DOMS, those STS Meso 1 sore muscles were rough.

Off to make an attempt at cardio, see if I can loosen things up :D

Nan

I think I see an Epsom Salt bath in your future!!
bathtime.gif

You are SO cute, Nan! You're a bright spark on the forums and I love to read your posts. :D

You are too cute, Nan. DH and I did April 09 Cathe rotation after our first round of STS and we were sore too! The muscle endurance workouts are a killer! :) We just started STS again on Monday and it feels great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.