Fresh Air (Yes!)

Mar

Cathlete
I took the day off from work today to enjoy the 40 degree sunny weather we've had in upstate NY for the last couple of days. I decided to bag the cardio in my basement and take the dog on an hour long power walk.

It felt great to be outdoors and not freeze my A$$ off! Came back and did PS (back, biceps, triceps) and called it a day. I really needed to get outdoors.

Anyone else live in a snow belt and experiencing the milder weather. It's supposed to go up in the mid 40's on Sunday so I think I will walk my baby girl again. Sometimes it's nice to get away from the vids/cardio in the basement.

Just thought I'd share;-)

Mar

Same here--I walked to work today for the first time in maybe a month. Also I gave my keys to my odd job neighbor to wash all the salt & crap off my poor car. Don't know how long it's gonna last though.

I love these "mild" winter days. ;) I just have to get to the barn and ride my horse. It really helps to get out of my own head and into my horse's. It is such great therapy when I'm feeling blue because horses just don't care!!! And it's not personal - they're really just in-the-moment kind of animals, and you have to be there with them too, in order to "connect".

Going to be in the 50's here in Virginia this weekend. Live nestled between the shenandoah mountains so I always get plenty of fresh air as my little munchins (dogs) have to go outside fifty million times a day. It is so much easier to workout in the winter than late Spring or Summer. I just open up my sunroom doors and get that nice cool breeze coming in while I workout with Cathe. It's great!
Charlotte~~

Here in PA a mild day as well. I think a walk outside sounds perfect, my little dog will be thrilled (and dirty, he has such long hair on his paws, they are literally "mops")

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.