Francine!!!!!

fit@home

Cathlete
You are in the Collage video catalog! Hehehe.....has anyone else noticed before? Since you posted your pictures earlier, I recognized you right away. And your name, of course. ;-) Wonder if we'll see Sue's picture in there soon too?? :) Cool!
page 34 of the new catalog!

RE: Wow!

Get out! I haven't been told anything about it! Do I win anything hehe? That's a riot! (I'll be autographing copies at the Deptford Mall in Nj on New Years day for all you Collage collectors--hahaha)Thanks for the heads up-too funny--Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Congrats! Aren't you supposed to get 100 bucks worth of free stuff if they use your photo??? That would be cool.

I just seen it! Do you think Fed Ex or UPS will pick me up for an ad? How about that! I'll be known for SUPERFAST SHIPMENT ! haha This is how it all went about--Firstly-Anyone can submit a success story--I emailed Nicole at Collage [email protected] ask her to email you a success story form, you have to fill it out and sign it(signature needed) and send 2 pics one's a head shot and another is in workout gear-you can also email the pics and info but signature is needed! When she emails you the info all the details will be there! The reason I did this was because firstly collage customer service is the greatest(CATHE"S TOO) but I also think it's important to have a variety of fitness levels shown with achievements noted to prove that you can be fit and have a gym physique or sleek/slender look without having to leave your home!It's that convenient! It's all about being motivated and dedicated! So For a success story to me--Either it's weight loss you achieved or licking a serious illness or injury or just being commited and living a fitness lifestyle---go for it- if your success story is picked you get a $100 for videos--but for a headshot-you just take up some space on a page---haha Take care! Oh And I definitely sent this info to Sue--so I'm sure we'll be seeing her on there- Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.