FitTv more questions

ColleenM

Cathlete
Does anyone know how often Cathe's workouts change on FitTv and how to find a list of all of them.

I've browsed the FitTv site and it's a bit hard to find since they don't all show up by her name (altho I could be doing it wrong), some were called cardio blast and then some peak performance...

Also, are her new workouts going to be on FitTv also when they are done?

Colleen

They usually list the name of her workout. That is what I go by. I just recognize the title.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Hi Colleen. I think that Cathe is mostly on at 7 am and 11 am EST. I don't know of an easy way to find her workouts, but I do know that she is on at this time. Also here is the link to the Fit TV calendar.

http://fittv.discovery.com/tvlistings/weekly.jsp?dd=4&mm=1&yyyy=2006&channel=FIT&hhmm=0600

I don't know if you noticed, but you can click on "view the calendar" and see what is on in future weeks this month. Also, if you know the name of the workout that you are interested in you can type this into the search feature.

I am most looking forward to the Core Max and Stretch Max workouts so that I can tape them and use them whenever.

Good Luck.

Karin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.