Fess up on cookies

I'm with you Anne! the last few weeks have been ones of indulgence and enjoyment - inlcuding what must have been several thousand cookies - but now I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, with a new eating plan and my first ever P90X rotation.

Onward and upward!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Hi Anne,

You have the right idea, and I'm with you 100%! I baked a zillion cookies this season and even after giving tons away (hubbys work, dd's work, friends, family, etc..) we still had cookies everywhere! Yesterday I took them and made one more tray and sent them to the hospital where our son in law's sister is after just having a baby. They were having friends visiting and having a mini-new years party....so I sent cookies. The rest I THREW OUT! Then went to Costco and Sam's club and filled the freezer and fridge with veggies burgers, salmon, chicken breast, frozen fruits and veggies and even Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. I am determined to start the new year eating better!!
I may never eat totally clean but I can do a lot better than I have been and I'm ready to start now!

HAPPY & FIT NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!:)

cookies cakes,lots of cheese. i am having another plain bagel right now but its not to big of a deal to me,as i don't get a good bagel down here so its a once in a while treat,besides its the last one :). i am NOT having anymore more cookies and sugar filled crap. i am giving them out to everyone else now, i told hubby its time to get back on track. i want to start running in 5k this year and hubby wants to get back in the gym with powerlifting. cookies will not get us the performance we want.i am going to stick with that focus for awhile.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

I got into the cookies for the last time on the 29th and 30th. I was cookie-free yesterday. This January rotation has me really psyched to do better! NO MORE COOKIES!!!

I had Shrimp with Orzo last night from the Cathe cookbook. It was wonderful!

I haven't had a cookie since June...But I DID have a Ho-Ho the other day...MMMM...It's the only junk food I've had in months...The first one took one bite, and the second took almost 5 minutes...Yummy!!!
MJ

Does that brownie I had for breakfast count?

I only made one kind of cookie this Christmas and guess who ate the most of them? Me.

I say I'm doing it for everyone else for the house to feel Christmasy but nobody really cares.

Next year I'm buying premade cut-out cookies at the bakery so everyone can decorate and eat a few. And that will be it. Just a one day deal.

:)

Bella

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.