Fell without firing one shot

Aquajock

Cathlete
After weeks of futilely trying to resist (much like Captain Jean Luc Picard vs. The Borg, bald pate and all), I crumbled yesterday and preordered the STS Series. Traditionally I've not relied on DVD workouts for strength training for upper or lower body for a number of reasons, although I always bought Cathe's entire production bundles, but this system does indeed look different.

Actually, I'm amazed I held out as long as I did, as is my husband, as are my fellow Cathe-fanatic friends The Killer Bees (Jillybean, JMFrane, and Amadeus). With Cathe productions, I have absolutely no willpower.

I feel whole now, and normal.

Walk with me, my friends . . .

A-Jock

See, isn't it better now that all that futile resistance is over and done with and you've been assimilated? We'll add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Or at least, we'll all be waiting for STS as a collective...

Dee

>See, isn't it better now that all that futile resistance is
>over and done with and you've been assimilated? We'll add
>your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
>Or at least, we'll all be waiting for STS as a collective...
>
>Dee
>
>
Oh my gosh...I've found sisterhood! Catheites and Trekkies...oh, how I miss that show....sigh.
Off to have a cup of Earl Grey (hot).

So AJ...I know this is jumping the gun(which never fired a shot), but are you planning on doing it as laid out? Giving it a serious shot? I want a complete rundown of your results using the STS verses your current workout if possible.

Glad you caved, I thinks its a program like no other on the market. I've raved too long about the P90X and Cathe may blow it out of the water in one swift swoosh. Here's to Cathe!!!!

Briee (and how are you doing girl??)

May all of you live long and prosper. It is the will of Landrew that you be of the Body. Good day my friends. We Reach. Heading out to Eden, yeah Brother....

BRIEE!!! My good friend! How are YOU?! I'm doing just fine - great husband, great (newer, promotional) job, admiring the fruits of ~$17K worth of home updates . . . you know the drill.

I know I will not follow a strict periodization schedule, either as Cathe produces it or others come up with their own variations. My workout schedule, which still includes at least one full extended session of aqua, precludes that, and I really don't have much interest in body building. And I'm actually pretty content with my current weightloads.

However, just what I've seen from the blog, and SNM's / Cathe's comments, the lifts look very innovative, and what I bet I (we) get is a very comprehensive library of lifting drills. That's what I personally desperately need - I've gotten so stale that I've let boredom take over.

Plus - less that $6.00 per disc? Who on earth can resist that when she has the scratch?

Good to cyber-see you, my friend! Hug the kidlings for me!

A-Jock

I'm doin great AJ and its so good to see ya still posting!! I'm only here once in a blue moon except for the chinnin site which the few of us keep going. (JMFRANE being a faithful fellow chinner - she's doin chins now isn't that awesome!)

I still have your workout posted on my wall and refer back to it occassionally!!! Tried and true... but I can't wait for the variation in the STS. The boredom hit me too this year and I fell slightly away - not as regular as I USED to be, but I'm headed in the right direction again. Kids are doing great and I'm snowboarding up a storm this winter. Congrats on your progressing job and isn't it GREAT to be happy with our dh's. What a blessing!

Cyber waves. Briee

AJ,
"We" drones of multiple species with the STS series will pursue perfection.

"We" have more synthetic components than we know what to do with. Queen Bee (Cathe)with her homogeneous and anonymous entity will lead us all to that perfect state.

As drones "we" will have the ability to adapt to our components and make us poweful.

"We" are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Trekkies?? YAY!

AJ, welcoming you and your wisdom to the STS fold!!! A wise choice, indeed! I can't wait to see what you have to say after you've perused STS for a while! :)

TREKKIES!!! I had no idea there were any of us here. Myself, I'm a TNG girl of the first order and would follow Patrick Stewart anywhere, although I have really developed a fondness for Voyager and Enterprise re-runs this year. I do like that hunky Captain Archer, and ya gotta love Chakotay, Captain Janeway and Seven of Nine. ;-)

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

RE: Trekkies?? YAY!

Another TNG and Voyager Fan here!! My DH and I keep having an ongoing debate between Kirk and Picard (who is the better captain). I'd follow Picard anywhere....

Has anyone done the Star Trek experience in Las Vegas? It was alot of fun. We have a great picture of my son who was 7 at the time, He's the only smiling borg I have ever seen.

Jen

Never done the Star Trek experience but I did love TNG (I'm with you on Captain Picard). I also enjoyed Deep Space Nine and would often watch it with my little guy (he's 14 now!) who found the Ferenges (sp? - the ugly little guys with the big 'erotic' ears) absolutely terrifying!

There are truly only two types of She-Trekkies out there: Captain Kirk She-Ts and Jean Luc Picard She-Ts. And never the twain shall meet.

JEAN LUC PICARD FOREVER!

A-Jock

A-J! Well, if I KNEW you hadn't ordered STS, you KNOW I would have been on you til you did! You know how I love to enable here! And, do I even admit I am not a ST fan??? Yikes! But I just had to jump in here to wave Hi to you AND Briee! Miss chatting with you two! May the FORCE be with us when STS ARRIVES!!!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.