Expecting Santa to bring you anything Cathe-related??

eaglobo

Cathlete
So, whose Christmas list included a Cathe workout, calendar..etc

My wife doesn't like to pick my exercise videos, which works well because she'd never find Cathe in the stores, and DW doesn't like to shop on-line at all.

The only thing I am kind of hoping for along the workout lines is a pair of weight lifting gloves.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

Take care,

Hi Jerry!

Well, I asked for a Cathe Calender but I don't think I'll be getting it. I will just have to order it myself!}(

That's all I asked for that is Cathe-related.

As far as work out-related though...here's what I asked for:

1)New ipod nano
2)B-line bands
3)Sport Authority giftcard

I think that's it this year. Short list!:p

Have a Merry Christmas, Jerry!

RE: Expecting Santa to bring you anything Cathe-related...

Circuit Max & Cardio Kicks. Since I ordered it, wrapped it and put it under the tree, my expectations are pretty high that I'm going to get it :p!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I hope!!! I hinted lots that I would like a GC to buy STS when it comes out! I hope you get your gloves Jerry. (Have fun shopping online yourself after Christmas for more Cathe's! :7)

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I bought myself the calendar...and my husband got me PUB and PLB...already got it cuz i wanted to do them Sat and Sun!!! Haha!

Merry Christmas!!

Clarissa ;)

DH had me order for me a Step and the 3 beginning step DVD's that go with it. Have actually been using it for last couple weeks. Doubt I will wrap it up but I love it as my Xmas gift. As we get older DH and I have just found it easier to tell each other exactly the items we would like and since he doesn't buy online I usually just order mine myself. We do get each other couple small gifts for suprises but Xmas has gotten to be more of a practical way to buy what we need but can't justify spending the money. He is getting a 27' extension ladder; not what I would call a cool Xmas gift but that's what he asked for.

Diane

I am hoping for IMAX 3, MM, and SJP/SB. Maybe also a Cathe calendar and a Cathe shirt, we will see!!

I asked for HSTA or the high step topper. Don't know if I'll get either of them. but the family is more excited to see my DH open his present. We got him a 20" flat screen for his computer. It will be totally unexpected, but I think his first reaction will be "This is too expensive" which ruins our excitement, but I think he'll like it!

Hi,

DH told me to go to the Cathe site and get myself a gift certificate! I told him I wanted the STS workouts when they finally come out so this is what I will use it for. Love that guy! :7

Deb

Asked Santa for a Cathe calendar, a Bosu,
and a workout DVD.
Brigitte

i asked for a bosu. my best guy friend is looking all over for one!

as for anything cathe related, we did a secret santa exchange on the cheetah forum and my person asked for a cathe calendar so that is what she got!

I know I'm getting a gift card which I will be saving for STS! I hope it won't be too long a wait.

Marcy

Not Cathe, but exercise- stuff. My dh surprised me w/ a nice bicycle light & tire pump and I ordered myself P90X+. My Mom gave me some money so now I'm going to order the Beachbody pullup bar, my dh made me one in the garage but it's COLD to go out there for pullups in the winter!! ;-) I *might* order the pushup stands too. :) Merry Christmas to me!

I got a Cathe calendar!! Actually 2, on account of I broke the Xmas rule of buying myself something after December 1st, and my husband got me one too! Plus a Cathe giftcard, so now I'm trying to decide what to buy!!

Hi Jerry nothing Cathe related since I have every Cathe related stuff but I got a BOSU from DH and new sneakers. Have a Merry Christmas:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.