ESalon

DixieGirl

Cathlete
Does anyone use this? I'm thinking of trying them. When I went to my salon for cut & color it cost $170 with tip :confused: and I can't pay that every other month! eSalon sounds pretty good but I'm hoping to find out a little more about them.

Thanks!

Tracy

Never heard of it...what is it?

https://www.esalon.com/

It is a site where professional colorists will customize a color for you and ship it. It's around $30 so much more economical than paying a stylist in a salon. It is suppose to deliver the same results you would get in a salon. I think I'm going to try it. I'd rather spend the $$ on something like Botox when I can color at home :eek:

Love it!

I've used eSalon for almost 2 years now.
If you have never dyed your own hair, it takes once or twice to really get the hang of it.

I get my shipments every 6 weeks. 30 minutes and I'm done, at $25/time. Looks just as good as the salon (I've gotten tons of compliments).

I have played with the color a bit, and found their colorists to be very responsive to making changes in your formula.

Enjoy the cost savings! :)

Thanks for your response Melissa. Glad to hear you've been happy with them. I have colored my hair (drugstore kits, which have been epic fails) so don't have a problem there. I'm anxious to try it out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.