Embarrassing confessions.

red_mct

Cathlete
Yesterday I was having a lot of problems with my underwear riding up while I was jumping around on my rebounder. I'm not sure what was up with that, but I wasn't about to go through this again, so today I wore a pair of my SO's boxer briefs under my shorts.

It worked. :7

However, I wouldn't recommend doing this if you go to a gym, hehe. :7 :7

Marie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - that's awesome!

I HATE when my underwear rides up while I'm running or working out. I have these big granny underwear that I wear for running, made by Jockey, solely because they NEVER ride up.

I've lost some weight, enough to go down one pant size.
The other day, when I was doing a rebounder workout, my pants kept creeping down.
Just say 'no' to crack!
(Just another reason to work out at home!).

I have a couple of pairs that do that too! Particularly during kickboxing workouts. Is it just me, or does it give you a certain feeling of satisfaction when your workout pants are too big?:)

All the above reasons I don't like to work out in public. Don't own any granny underwear though of any kind. Thongs I hate and would rather wear nothing. I like the inbetween undies since we are talking about them....lowrise bikini bottoms, etc.

>Is it just me, or does it give
>you a certain feeling of satisfaction when your workout pants
>are too big?:)

It certainly is a mixed blessing: happy about being smaller, not happy about having to replace most of my pants! (some of the "mediums" fit fine. Some are like this pair and are too loose.)

Oh I have the most embarassing exercise story in the world.

The first year I started working out I worked w/a trainer at my gym. He was showing me an ab workout in which you lie on a bench up to your butt (upper body off the end of the bench with no support). He sat on my feet while I did sit ups.

Well, I guess I'd had too much soda or something that day, b/c I passed gas right in his face. To this day I still turn bright red just thinking about it. :eek:

BTW, my KOS USA pants were falling off me during a kickbox class at the gym. I concluded that it wasn't b/c they were too big, it was b/c they were overworn & the spandex was wearing out, so I bought a new pair. No crack problems since. ;-)

This is why I wear thongs. They're gonna end up up there anyway!!! But I can only wear the ones that have a string in the back otherwise it feels like a wad is up my...well, you know.

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I totally agree, there's nothing more flattering than having to hitch up your pants midstride every half mile or so. It starts to look like you are running away from some kind of protective custody ;-)
This is why I like boy-cut briefs for working out, they almost can't ride up.
Mattea

>This is why I wear thongs. They're gonna end up up there
>anyway!!!

LOL Susan...I hear ya and I'm w/ya all the way!;)

I don't have problems with my bottoms so much as with tops.

I was teaching a yoga class thinking I looked pretty cute in my new top with shelf bra, the girls seemed to be under control, well suffice it to say that when I came up from a round of sun salutations my dumplings were definitely boiling over:7

Take Care
Laurie:)

I've lost weight so my underwear doesn't fit anymore, so my problem is that my thongs creep down while I'm working out. That's a lot of fun! DH could walk in at an inopprotune time and see me with my hands down my shorts trying to pull them back up again!:eek:

Katie

>I go commando style when I'm working out. }(

Me, too. I've never even considered wearing undies. What's the point? All you get is panty line (unless they are thongs) or discomfort.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.