East Coasters. Be Safe.

JT

Cathlete
Been watching The Weather Channel and the reports aren't good. Great Lakes region will get the aftermath too.
If Jim Cantore, eye candy, is in your area expect bad weather.

Good in Montco :)

I think I ate a whole bag of sweet potato chips, though. I tend to crave salty crunchy things when under stress :) And the entire house is clean since there was no work today. WOO HOO. Maybe I burned off the bag of chips :p

The wind is really starting to roar now, though. And the eye will be going south of us in the next few hours. Such a HUGE storm.

Feel so bad for the folks on the shore in NJ and MD - it's really bad there with the high tide and the landfall coming around the same time. I think NY is going to be bad, too, with the storm surge but we haven't been hearing a lot about them, yet.

I think this is the first hurricane I've been through where it's been cool out. When I lived in FL it was always hot and sticky when the hurricanes would hit.

Praying for all in the stroms path! I have family as well in Indiana and wv. I am so sorry this is happening and my heart goes out to u all. Friends and family! Hope cathe fans stay safe! We r getting cold and wind here in SC! So hard to imagine how you guys are doing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.